Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Nobel Peace Prize

In jeopardy. Rocket man playing games.  

32 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Nobel Peace Prize

Giving the liar in chief a dose of his own medicine...
Advisor

Played like a Stradivarius.
Senior Advisor

They will probably vote to give it to Kim.

Senior Contributor

Peace in the Middle east was going to be easy too ........ so we heard. 

Senior Contributor

M orons

A rranging

G overnment

A ffairs

Senior Contributor

Mueller
Ain’t
Going
Away
As for the Nobel Peace Prize-as soon as Jared gets the Middle East straightened out (sarcasm-for you trump supporting morons) and the “great negotiator” totally screws up the N Korea Deal, they can share it.
You guys are saps, see who can bark the loudest to determine the biggest sap.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(As for the Nobel Peace Prize...)

I've noticed that many pundits on the SNN and other liberal outlets are outright hoping that Trump fails in his attempt to bring peace to the Middle East which would be greatly assisted by having successful negotiations with North Korea, all because of their hate for Trump.

Would you like to see Trump being successful in his efforts with North Korea which would be good for the entire World, or would it hurt your feelings so much that you would rather the talks and outcome be unsuccessful?

Oh and you should not allow 4 letters on a hat to cause you so much distress that you become a Cheesepuff.  

As far as the Noble Peace prize, neither Trump or I care one iota about it except for the fact that we both know it would cause yours and other progressives heads to explode - which would be rather comical.

Senior Contributor

Of course we want NK to de-nuclearize...
Nice straw man you are trying to set up.
But, the simpleton in the WH who thinks like an 8 yr old thought it was gonna be so easy-and now they are finding out that it’s not.
And you nimrods are ready to hand him the Peace Prize before they even meet! If it was so easy, these negotiations would have happened a long time ago.
As for hoping the liar fails? I’ll bet when the black guy was president you jackals cheered every time there was some sort of bump in the road or setback. Same for all the obstructionism (Supreme Court Justice etc)-it was ok for you hypocrites to approve of that, wasn’t it?
More Russian news today. Collusion and obstruction of justice, etc.
Cohen payment acknowledged today.
Trump hotels benefitting from the liar being in office, announced today. Emoluments issues and no ethics, no biggie, right?
What a crook....and you idiots just ignore it and cheer him on.

Senior Contributor

(Of course we want NK to de-nuclearize...)

Good for you, let's hope our President can deliver, you and I are rooting for his success.

(Nice straw man you are trying to set up.)

Um, it's not a "straw man" when it's actually happening.

(But, the simpleton in the WH who thinks like an 8 yr old thought it was gonna be so easy-and now they are finding out that it’s not.)

I presume the "simpleton" comment was made to make you feel good?  I haven't heard Trump say it was gonna be easy?

(And you nimrods are ready to hand him the Peace Prize before they even meet! If it was so easy, these negotiations would have happened a long time ago.)

Hey - Ouch, Nimrods?  I guess when you cannot debate with someone, call them a name.

(As for hoping the liar fails? I’ll bet when the black guy was president you jackals cheered every time there was some sort of bump in the road or setback. Same for all the obstructionism (Supreme Court Justice etc)-it was ok for you hypocrites to approve of that, wasn’t it?)

I didn't think Obama had any bumps in the road or setbacks, at least the main stream / liberal media never reported any.

Blah blah blah liar, blah blah blah jackals, blah blah blah hypocrites.

(More Russian news today. Collusion and obstruction of justice, etc.
Cohen payment acknowledged today.
Trump hotels benefitting from the liar being in office, announced today. Emoluments issues and no ethics, no biggie, right?
What a crook....and you idiots just ignore it and cheer him on.)

Same blah blah blah we've been hearing for 2 years, blah blah blah idiots.