cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Nobody bats 1000

The voters gave Nancy and Chuckie the right to say "no", but that does not change the fact that conservatives finally have a guy in the white house willing to go to the mat for them, and that is something not experienced before during my lifetime.

Stellar judges, reformed tax code, rollback of Obama regulations....and our guy will get border security one way or another....did I say pulling out of middle eastern wars of choice, too?

Really a remarkable American President.

Kurt lays out more of the winning...

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/01/25/gee-i-guess-now-im-going-to-have-to-be-hap...

25 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Nobody bats 1000

The question remains, why did he not build this 'wall' when there were Republicans in charge of all 3 parts of your government?

Advisor

Good question, and the answer to that lies in the rules of the senate partially...You actually need 60 votes to advance legislation, not 51.

And while Trump campaigned on the theme of increased border security, it wasn't a very high priority for many republican congressmen and women, and certainly not for most of the democratic affiliated ones.

Veteran Advisor

Who  Knew   Crisis  Could  Be  So  Complicated  -  ? 

Advisor

word of advice....instead of constantly being a pigeon, and pooping on threads ….why not put up a few of your own thoughts in a new thread and show us what you have?

That way you can show us you are not just a party pooper, and we can ignore your thread, too if we choose.

Great idea?

Senior Advisor

Everything is complicated when you are depended on cheap labor and ILLEGAL votes. Especially when you celebrate being able to such your future voters out of the womb before they have a chance to take their fist breath. You need replacements.

Honored Advisor

I was disappointed with my mainstream news sources, ABC News etal that are usually fair with a left slant.   On the evening news they tripped over each other saying the word "cave", to which I ask "what did the President exactly cave on?" The only thing I see was "caved on" was federal employees now getting their paychecks to be able pay their mortgages and go grocery shopping....if that is "caving" I am all for caving. 

Nancy and the dumb Chuck were perfectly fine to "shoot hostages" for the next 2 years right through the 2020 election...and the trail of foreclosed on homes and personal bankruptcies were acceptable collateral damages for their goal of putting a Democrat in the White House in 2020.   Federal employees put in a day`s work and should be paid, if they are "nonessential" or not, that is a separate discussion.  Nancy and dumb Chuck showed their true colors in being willing to gas the hostages rather than go to the table and at least say "okay, we`ll give you $5.7 billion for the wall...but we want another $5.7 billion for this this & this for our deals, we wanna save face too"  and a compromise acceptable to all, each disliking it equally could be arrived.

Yup the "cave man" got the federal employees their earned pay...cave man cave man cave man...Trump blinked!!!   But but what about Daca??? what about amnesty???   See, we could be back to the same square in 3 weeks, it was a very presumptive "end zone dance" by the Left, they are still 80 yards from a touchdown.   

Veteran Advisor

I'm  PRO  LIFE  Independent   -  against  separating  mother  and child  Before  birth  and  After  -   -   -

Is Separating a  mother and child at detention camp  -  extreme Christian like, thing to do - ?

And   who  would  be  CONservative  enough  to  deny  every  child  health  care  After  they  are  born  -   -   -

Making  ridiculous  statements  about  things  while  running  for  office,  and  then  reality  sets  in,  is  who's  fault   -  ?

Owning  UP  to -  Better ,  Cheaper,  Everybody  -  No Body  Knew  Health  Care  Could  Be  So Complicated -  Mexico Is  Going  To  Pay  For  It -  being  the  45th P O T U S  in  charge  words -  Not  Mine -  -  -

Veteran Advisor

Maybe  the  P O T U S  will  order  to  completely  close  off  the  border  -  will  see  - ? 

Honored Advisor

If there is a un -climbable wall, then the mother AND child remain on the SOUTH side of the border...together...Praise Jesus!