cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Nobody bats 1000

How do you know that is the child's mother and not a smuggler?

Veteran Advisor

Children  say  the  darnedest  things ,  don't  they  -   -   -

Go  on  a  Mission  Trip ,  to  the  border,  and  check  these  things  out   -  then  ask  yourself  -  ?         

Senior Advisor

They do when there is no one to protect them. How do you think they end up as slaves? Trump cares. Nancy and chuck see them as collateral damage.

Senior Contributor

K9 you should spend some time on the border yourself....live among the people there. I have.

The violence in Mexico is beyond war zone like. There's a hell of a lot of gun fire in a country that supposedly bans firearms.

You hear of family members or aquitances that have gone missing at least weekly. Oh some get released if the family pays. Better hope your family can pay. If they don't, you die. Happens constantly. You can't comprehend the murder rate until you experience it.

And how many thousands of girls and women were sent through the hell in protected from South America?

Here's a story about the number of women trafficked as sex slaves in Mali and how they were taken. It's a cookie cutter operation the evil cartels use the world over. A the open border supporters and simpletons that dont understand what happen to children and women in these areas are supporting this evil.

https://youtu.be/Gi-UngxU_V4

Veteran Advisor

Nueavo  - Laredo   -  San Ysidro  -   Juares  - El Paso   can  be  challenging ,  especially  with  class  8  truck  crossing  involvements,  been  there  -  done  that -   -   -

AndelaA   -  ce  -   when   you  get  there, let  me  know  how  it's  going  -    -    -     

Senior Contributor

It appears that what you post here is the best of your abilities....how you arrived at your positions on the border and other topics is starting to make sense.  

I apologize for making fun of you.  If I had been able to see your special helmet and drool from your mouth, I would have just patted you on the head and told you good job.  

Honored Advisor

It appears that the President may have actually wanted the border confrontation with the democrats.   Maybe he wanted to expose some of their true beliefs by doing this.    He certainly has exposed some of his.

Senior Contributor

Be careful thinking for yourself and above the level of the news roarintiger...someone will come along and call you a conspracist.
Honored Advisor

The swamp battle has to be fought in the public relations arena, 55% of the audience is selfish, greedy Democrats, 10% are people that are open to be swayed in their opinion and 35% are the fabric that tamed this country.  The media formerly known as "those that buy their ink by the barrel" reports on the 800,000 unpaid federal employees that do have hardships.

Instead of accurately reporting that the Democrats want the shutdown and hardships to continue, doing the heavy lifting to get a Democrat in the white house in 2020.  The media instead makes it sound like the measly $5.7 billion wall is a legitimate sticking point in the budget approval. It should`ve never gotten to that point...35 or whatever days too long.  Nancy and the dumb Chuck never did have any qualms about starving the hostages to death and the media happily reported their story from the open borders` perspective.

Trump needs to wait for a bill that the Democrats really want and need his signature and then stick it to `em! $25 billion!  Smiley Happy

Veteran Advisor

BA  -  Then  why  the  Chant  Statement  -  Mexico's  going  to  Pay  for  It  -   sounds  Hollywood , pretty  much  -  -  -

Celebrity Apprentice  -  maybe  -  maybe  not - ?