cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Nobody knows

and that includes people who Just Know everything.

Don't know about the timing and progression of DD's illness and it is clear that we won't.

If the timeline and symptoms are what they are semi-suggesting without saying, then no one has ever received that combination of treatments at that stage.

If the treatments were on account of the progression being further than admitted to, that's concerning regardless what he's getting.

3 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Nobody knows

Tomorrow or Thursday the euphoria stage of the steroids will wear off.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Some years ago, when I was teaching in Oklahoma City, I had to take a course of steroids.   Oh - they are "good stuff", and I did feel quite a bit younger, no doubt about it.   I can see why people would want that feeling to last, so they take more and more and more - and then, they do nothing for you when you need them too.

I can see someone like Trump though, say "Give me more.....I ORDER YOU TO GIVE ME MORE!!!"  to help get him past the election.   Tough case for the docs to be in.   In my case, they would just tell me no.   In Trump's case, who knows.....

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

My wife is a very congenial person.

She was prescribed prednisone after an anaphylactic attack. She thought she was superwoman for about 3 days and then got mean as a snake.

Even though I was still concerned about her health I finally told her I'm leaving, call if you think you're going to die.