Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Normally dry and stodgy Bill Black

10 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Normally dry and stodgy Bill Black

I figure wall street already knows it owns Obama and is just making a down payment on romney. Justin case. What's going on with timmy and that libor scandal, bet Hillary did that too.
Highlighted

more Bill Black

http://neweconomicperspectives.org/2012/10/ryan-and-romneys-secret-plan-to-cut-the-deficit-and-why-r...

"Romney: Well because, if you take a trillion dollars for instance, out of the first year of the federal budget, that would shrink GDP over 5%.  That is by definition throwing us into recession or depression.  So I’m not going to do that, of course.”

It is all interesting- always worth remembering that Romney isn't a dumb guy at all but hard to know exactly what game he is playing with the goof troop.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: more Bill Black

What game is obama playing?

If obama would have been honest 4 years ago in what direction he wanted to take this country, he would have been soundly defeated. Romney is saying up front what direction he wants the country to go, obama is still not saying what direction he wants to go. One thing he is doing, he is letting everyone else take the blame for all his mistakes.

Highlighted
Advisor

Why give a moments thought to what these guys say they are going to do? No corelation to what they actually do. Track record is all you can go on.
Highlighted

Really not at all aware of any specific agenda that Romeny has revealed.

However he has sent out dogwhistles to the volk regarding shrinking government, cutting taxes, increasing defense spedning etc.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Romney may well change is strategic plans in the same sentence. Which sentence put your faith in? That he will be a robust cutter of taxes and that he will destroy the safety net.  Or will he be the chap without 5 trillion in tax cuts. the one that will sign a bill to end roe v wade or the one that has no intention in pursuing such legislation. The severely conservative governor that was pro choice.

You may well support romney but which romney are you getting? I think there only. A lying SOB that will say anything under given circumstances. Genarlly completely opposite from one day to another or one hour to another.

Obam is showing you the way to go. 5 million new jobs created. The dow at nearly record levels. Housing starts improving  and 15% less forclosures. We are inching toward properity and you are  disappointed that he didn't get a complete renewl the first year. In fact you cannot recognize the positives he has done.

Highlighted
Advisor

How has it worked out with the things Obama said before the 2008 election?  As I recall he didn't even make it to the election before he reneged on his pledge to stay on a public financed election.  This will come as a shock to you Don, they lie to get elected. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You are a bonehead if you believe what you say. The dow may be at record level but what is the dollar worth? The worst thing obama has done is devalue our dollar. He doesn't give a rats rear end. That is the truth.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The only bonehead, is the one not willing to accept the fact, Romney Ryan, are serial liars, but knowing you, you are convinced by Fantasy news the networks and media are all ganging up on them. I'll bet your one of the dopes still running around with a, W-04 bumper sticker.