cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Not a match.

Apparently one of trump's Jan 6 insurrectionists thought to impress his Bumble match by bragging about it to her.  Her response, "not a match" and then she called the FBI.

https://www.axios.com/capitol-rioter-arrested-bumble-fbi-012e9224-02ab-4b3a-ac3f-1ce11182be2d.html

And he actually thought women would be impressed by overt displays of violent criminal behavior. 

7 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Not a match.

I assume several of these cavemen have scored romantic success in that way.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Apparently one of trump's Jan 6 insurrectionists thought to impress his Bumble match by bragging about it to her.  Her response, "not a match" and then she called the FBI.)

It's ricki and axios so with that caveat, if true, that's joe biden dumb.....and also funny.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Meanwhile democrats burn stuff down every night in Portland without consequence.

r3020
Senior Advisor

And John Sullivan still roams free.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Do you think that David Bailey, the shooter at the Jan 6th killing of Ashli Babbitt and Sullivan are mutual BLM contacts, and that the killing and filming was orchestrated?

And why did I just think of this link, and wonder, and why hasn't the justice department jumped all over this?

oh, yeah...silly me.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

The Failure on January 6th

you know, you start going down this road and pretty soon it leads you to that unused pile of pipe bombs...you know the pile that the MAGA hat wearing folks had to guard until the police were willing to pick them up ten hours later. Hmmmm....who planted those actual bombs? Isn't it kind of silly to think that some protesters, unarmed, who never fired a shot would have that kind of arsenal and NOT use it?

How fruity do you have to be to absorb the facts, and not smell something rotten in Denmark here?

My hunch is that the January 6th false flag failed dramatically....it was meant to usher in communist totalitarian martial law.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Re: The Failure on January 6th

@rsbs wrote:

you know, you start going down this road and pretty soon it leads you to that unused pile of pipe bombs...you know the pile that the MAGA hat wearing folks had to guard until the police were willing to pick them up ten hours later. Hmmmm....who planted those actual bombs? Isn't it kind of silly to think that some protesters, unarmed, who never fired a shot would have that kind of arsenal and NOT use it?

How fruity do you have to be to absorb the facts, and not smell something rotten in Denmark here?

My hunch is that the January 6th false flag failed dramatically....it was meant to usher in communist totalitarian martial law.

The commies jumped the gun.  President Trump ran over on time, they weren't expecting that.  It screwed up their timing.  

He did it on purpose I'd say.