cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Not for the "Progressives"

Interesting reading, Red Steele might especially enjoy it.

http://www.starvingthemonkeys.com/

In the context of this book, a monkey is defined as a person that chooses to collectively seize, by unearned means, the property, material or intellectual, temporal or spiritual, of its rightful owner. The means employed may be fiat, guilt, force, theft, fraud, subterfuge, or anything other than a willing and negotiated exchange of value.

In our modern world, each person is given the opportunity to make a conscious choice whether to be monkeys or men.

3 Replies
Advisor

Re: Not for the "Progressives"

Hey John Gault, how do you (and the author, rectify your "everyman" brand of liberarianism with the intense irony packed into this:

I graduated near the top of my class from the Naval Academy in 1988, and from there accepted a commission in the Marine Corps. I am a veteran of Operation Desert Storm. I took a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering from Virginia Tech. I earned patents at McDonnell Douglas in fractal designs and networked voice communications. I have run my own businesses for over a decade now, and have thousands of customers and consulting clients worldwide. Universities use my materials in both their labs and classrooms, and I homeschool my kids.

Advisor

Read it a perhaps you'll discover the answer.

Advisor

Not the book, but I just read the entire piece and all of the attendant material.

Rand, with training wheels. Sociopath. Deep, abiding personal insecurity and xenophobia. All sautéed in a nice pan of eschatology.