cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Not going to Arlington?

President Obama will be a no show at Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial day? Must be a miss print. The story says he will be in Chicago on vacation. Can't make a stop at the cemetery?

21 Replies
Contributor

Re: Not going to Arlington?

obummer  hates soldiers almost as much as he hates whites and working people -----but thenj his wife gave it away in the election they have always had a dislike for america in general-----almost seems like a muslim view------some things are hard to hide

Honored Advisor

That son of a buck is always on vacation. It`s probably good that he isn`t destroying America full time.

Advisor

At this point you got to scratch yer head and wonder how the guy could be so politically blind.   Everything he is doing is pissing off everyone on all sides.

Has he just resigned himself to being a 1 termer and just doesn't give a**bleep**?

Advisor

Not to argue, but is it a tradition? Have all of most of the President's gone to that specific site on Memorial Day? There is a service in nearly every town in the country.  If he attends or speaks at one of them would that make it wrong not to be in Arlington?

I've been there a few times. Sacred place.

Senior Contributor

How many of you patriots are even vets?   I'm a  vet and have never attend  our local events and have no interest to attend in future.   I have no interst to be gocked (sp)at by a much of so called patriots who attend mostly to be seen there.  If you really want to help vets and  show  really concern take time out of lives find those who are  ill,  homeless or struggling  just to survive , believe there are many.   Going to some one day event doesn't cut  it just makes you feel good for a couple hours completing your narrow view of patriotism ,  

Senior Contributor

You are right, but isn't that what democrats are all about, feel good stuff? You know, instead of helping the homeless they sleep in a cardoard box out side. Makes them feel better.

Frequent Contributor

Son of a buck? Very accurate description

Frequent Contributor

not here

There is a time to work and a time to dance.  Thank God we take a few days out of the year to dance, and find worthwhile things to dance about.  I'll be watching a parade and then cooking some pork burgers.  VERY PATRIOTIC BY THE WAY!

Veteran Advisor

Quit trying to compare him to bush.  bush spent a great deal of his 8 years on vacation.  Face it, you wouldn't like Obama if he gave you money each day.  All you want is to b*tch and moan about him.  During the first year, Obama has spent 26 days on "vacation", Carter--19, Clinton--21, Bush 1--40, Reagan--42 and the winner is Bush 2--69!