cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Not quite what you predicted Knapper

Not about BLM. About the hypocrat law makers.

After spending much of the morning laying out their case for why the impeachment is a sham, former President Trump's legal team proceeded to play several montages of Democrats doing the exact same thing they've impeached Trump over - namely, calling for violence against Republicans. Interspersed throughout are clips of leftists committing violence against conservatives following the 'incitement.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/trumps-turn-defense-team-takes-center-stage-impeachment-trial-near...

5 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: There's a big difference between heated rhetoric toward political opponent and ...

There's a big difference between heated political rhetoric toward a political opponent vs. advocating the overthrow of the government.   The latter is treason.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Not quite what you predicted Knapper

True, no mention of Black Lives Matter or Antifa. Just lame stuff because no defense is really needed. I was wrong about BLM being an excuse. I admit it. So, send me your address and I will mail you a turkey feather to put in your cap. I will plant one bug in your ear...........four years from now, there will be stories from the dungeon of truth and your shining boy will be poison. The truth cannot be hidden and people will talk.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I don't think he predicted the democrats would be exposed for manufacturing evidence.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Oh well we all knew that would happen Dr. Sam.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Oh well we all knew that would happen Dr. Sam.

And knap has nothing to say about it.  So tribal.