cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Whoa, back up a little......

So, now you are saying that one year BEFORE Obama was born, his mother knowing he would run for president one day, decided that they had best declare that she was a citizen of Hawaii and get the proof ready to get a Hawaiian birth cert when the time came?  I would imagine but don't know and nothing you showed says differently, that to get a cert of live birth, certain records would have to be checked to prove that it was indeed legal.  I think it highly unlikely that you could just walk in and fill out this form and hand it to the clerk and say "please stamp this to make it legal."  I believe they look up the birth certificate just like the head health official in Hawaii said.  Can't help it if the Gov couldn't find it.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: The Real Mutt.......

This cartoonist really doesn't know what he is talking about here.  To prove citizenship in AZ, all you need is a DL from AZ.  but you guys keep on dreaming and working on this. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: The Real Mutt.......

Yep! Craigo, this is going to be a real winning platform,, for the legally insane Guardians Of the Privileged! Coming from the voice of honesty and integrity, makes it all that much more hilarious.

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Whoa, back up a little......

But the state of Hawaii gives out cert of live birth in lieu of birth certificates but the BC is verified BEFORE the live birth cert is given.  That is how the head medical guy of the health department there explained it.  All it takes is one US parent also.  The family moved to Hawaii but they had been living in Kansas before that in his mother's home town.