Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Noted fake source on nothingburger story

11 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Noted fake source on nothingburger story

Well, this is 100% political so proof and evidence and everything else is out the window, all that matters if there`s a "D" behind your name as to how you will vote.

Ukraine got their aid and I don`t see where President Trump received any political consideration (consideration in the legal sense) ie, an Ukrainian official in front of cameras announcing dirt they found on Biden, Or just Rudy receiving a "brown envelope" from Ukraine...or something to that effect.  In other words Ukraine got something "aid" but what did Trump get?   I think that`s the bottomline and all else is a Rorschach Test.

But like I say, it`s political so nothing else matters to bucks running on scent.

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/consideration

Advisor

Well, there is that pesky ol’ Constitution.

Senior Contributor

So if someone went into a bank and tried to rob them but was not successful in actually getting any of their money they would be innocent in your eyes.

If they threatened you or your family but did not carry out the threat there would be no crime.

Well until they actually did carry out the threat but no way you could do anything about the threat until action happened.

Yes I see you have bent the rules to suit your political leanings.

Much better to look at the person running and forget the party when deciding if they will represent you fairly and honestly 

Honored Advisor

Canuck, the problem with your analogy is that President Trump DEPOSITED into the back (US foreign aid).  I see nothing that gained by the President...I mean "the cash was on the counter" but none was taken.  There are "witnesses" who are registered Democrats, career bureaucrats that claim a "robbery" took place...but where`s the evidence???

I know you guys can`t drop it now and look like fools this close to the election after egg on your faces 2, 3 other times.  It reminds me of WMDs in Iraq, those supporting wars so wanted to find WMDs that just weren`t there.

But where`s something...anything close to the Joe & Hunter Biden smoking gun???

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/09/23/biden-2018-youre-damn-right-ordered-us-aid-money...   

Joe Biden said:

I said I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said you’re not getting the billion, and I’m going to be leaving here, and I think it was what, six hours. I looked. I said I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.

Advisor

leaky vessel

Senior Contributor

Re: leaky vessel

(snopes/factcheck/joebiden/ukraine

"A C-SPAN video shows former VP Joe Biden confessing that he "bribed" Ukraine to drop the Burisma investigation"

"FALSE")

Well that may be false but - 

Joe didn't confess that he bribed them, he bragged / explained how he threatened them with a quid pro quo.

Honored Advisor

Re: leaky vessel

That`s right Ed, once again the "final authority" Snopes is good at debunking what no one is saying in hopes of slipping one past the goalie and the baby being thrown out with the bathwater.  

Just for sake of discussion let`s go along with the Snopes judgement that Biden is pure as the driven snow...well, alright that would vindicate Trump then because what was in the phone transcript wasn`t even a drop in the bucket to what Biden actually said and actually did.

So if Biden gets a pass, then Trump would easily not be implicated in anything.

Senior Advisor

If it is a fake source and you know it is a fake source why would you waste your time reading it.

Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

They go there to fuel their hate!!