Reply
Senior Contributor
Posts: 1,445
Registered: ‎05-12-2010

Re: Nothing left

In one generation we have moved from The Waltons to the Kardashians, but how many years of Republican presidents have covered that time span? The country's people got wealthy by work, not by utilizing capital to get out of taxes. Both parties have moved in this direction, so pox on both houses. However you have to get elected and that is by favoring the 1% to get the money to hoodwink the other 99%.