cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Nothing new, Democrats legalize theft.

I think cheapster that there is a difference in asking for help and stealing.  You apparently don't which explains some things.

Senior Contributor

r3020, I think I repaired your post error.

Well elcheapo, 65 years of the government war on poverty, trillions of dollars transferred from the rich  working and investing to the lazy and greedy poor under multiple government agencies and the only way this women can feed her kids is to drag them into a store and teach them to take what they need......you just got a lesson in what government run health care will be like.

The left wing never asks, where's dad?  The left wing never asks why can't you work like thousands of other women ?  The left wing never suggests that free permanent birth control be available.  You'll notice all sorts of left wing ad's promoting the shot for little girls and now boys to get the HPV shot but not one public service suggesting that they get the Depo-Provera shot or that they refrain from sex until married and to a person with a job and a future.

Veteran Advisor

Re: r3020, I think I repaired your post error.

Well it is difficult.

Yes...it would be best to seek

Or ask for help first.

I have to say, the safety net

May not be as strong as you may

Think...yes there are those who

Work the system....but there are

Those who have difficulties...the

Problem is when you try to fomulate policy to stop those

Working the system....sometimes

Those that could use help, are

Impacted...

I am working twards putting together a food pantry...open

Every week....you have working 

Families....single poppa's or moma's

With several kids...disabled that

Only have disability...or old folks

That only have social security.

Yes, there are snap benefits..but

Not what they used to be.

Yes...maybe people could have done better...but here they are.

You can say to those in need...

I cant.

I am working on a program to

Counsel these folks....how to save

Some money...as painless as possible.

Things i have noted....how people

Can save on mobile phone plans.

In addition, rather than cable, they

Can get streaming services for

Half price...there is also a national

Low income internet program...

Same with referb computers.

You have to think outside the

Box....yes some is like communicating with someone

In orbit....others....they are down,

Depressed...and that can cause

Them thinking problems.

Planned parenthhood...birth control....I'm not going there.

Kind of like shutting the gate when

The cattle get out, down the road

A mile, and eating the neighbors

Crops.

Got any REAL ideas or suggestions,

Please share.

Senior Advisor

May God bless you those who are helping you make this a reality. And may He also bless those whom you are helping to support.

Honored Advisor

Are people being helped by teaching them to fish or giving them fish?  The Elizabeth Warren route is all about giving away fish and no one will learn anything.  We`ll give them fish and they`ll raise kids that will be needing fish too. 

Parents and teachers and preachers have dropped the ball and I don`t know how you "go back" look at the push back against Trump who is only attempting 1/10th of what really needs done. 

I`ve said it before, but when factories in the US shutdown and moved overseas and we drug in Mexicans to "do jobs Americans won`t do" this became a sundown country.  Trump wants to bring factories back and kick as many Mexicans out as he can and look at the wailing & gnashing of teeth that caused.  Work is a 4 letter word that too many "Americans" don`t wanna do and I don`t know how you get to a solution that does not involve people gainfully employed working a 40hr week as the foundation of any solution.

From there on it`s going to involve parents and teachers and preachers less hung up on "Black history month" and more focused on "2+2=4".   And that naughty bakery that won`t bake a gay wedding cake.   A 98 yr old WWII vet is saying "I stormed the beaches of Normandy for this????   (f-word) I shoulda let the krauts win, how much worse would that`ve been?".

Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Are people being helped by teaching them to fish or giving them fish?  The Elizabeth Warren route is all about giving away fish and no one will learn anything.  We`ll give them fish and they`ll raise kids that will be needing fish too. 

Parents and teachers and preachers have dropped the ball and I don`t know how you "go back" look at the push back against Trump who is only attempting 1/10th of what really needs done. 

I`ve said it before, but when factories in the US shutdown and moved overseas and we drug in Mexicans to "do jobs Americans won`t do" this became a sundown country.  Trump wants to bring factories back and kick as many Mexicans out as he can and look at the wailing & gnashing of teeth that caused.  Work is a 4 letter word that too many "Americans" don`t wanna do and I don`t know how you get to a solution that does not involve people gainfully employed working a 40hr week as the foundation of any solution.

From there on it`s going to involve parents and teachers and preachers less hung up on "Black history month" and more focused on "2+2=4".   And that naughty bakery that won`t bake a gay wedding cake.   A 98 yr old WWII vet is saying "I stormed the beaches of Normandy for this????   (f-word) I shoulda let the krauts win, how much worse would that`ve been?".

The way we get our Nation back is the same way the communists took it over, by incrementally putting in place policies and constitutional activism in the lower offices and especially in education. Those school board and city council elections tomorrow are where the Leftists slip their operatives in as a farm team to move up later to higher office. Conservative voters MUST take this seriously and vote for the most conservative candidates possible in every election possible. Eventually, we will purge the Leftists from controlling the small offices and starve the communists from having a "farm team". Then we can change public education back to what it was, have common sense kids growing up to lead this country in the RIGHT direction. The plan I just outlined is how we win our Nation from the evil ones. 👍