cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Now George Santos says, ....

... "I wasn't a drag queen in Brazil" but was young and "having fun at a festival".  Yeah, sure, George.

And now you're the poster boy for that virulent homophobic party led by "don't say gay" DeSantis.

33 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: George Santos 100+ post

(George Santos drag queen denial....or something)

Seems a new trove of santos post comes every time they find a new trove of classified material at one of the biden clan's many properties.  Bet the biden clan wishes those environmental nut-balls would have been right about coastal properties being under water, would of saved the biden clan the work of destroying all these documents before old classified documents joe invited his personal attorney over for dinner and a locked corvette car ride.

However regarding your boy santos, I hope he didn't overly shame and humiliate your national drag queen club there ricki.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Now George Santos says, ....

A known liar. A likely mincing gay bar loiterer and evil perverter of innocent little boys.* Possesses a taste for some honest government graft. Best of all, he is from the great state of New York.

Going out on a limb here, but I sense there is some presidential timber in our little Georgie Boy. If even an age addled, lifelong blowhard like Joe Biden can become POTUS, then why not poor George Santos? Seems like a good fit.

[*Not that there is anything wrong with such people, of course.]

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Well it has been proven that a known liar can get elected president. Surprised the righteous haven’t raised him up to god level much like they did 6 years ago 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Well it has been proven that a known liar can get elected president.) 

A proven liar is President right now....well in name only.  No President in history has lied more than biden.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "No president has ever lied more"?

Now, Ed, be careful there, making grandiose claims like that. 

I'm quite sure even your boy, trump would disagree with you, there.  Trump's been lying for almost as long as Biden has and he racked up 30,573 in just the 4 years he was president.

So, don't go saying something so obviously easy to challenge.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: "No president has ever lied more"?

(Trump's been lying for almost as long as Biden has and he racked up 30,573 in just the 4 years he was president.               So, don't go saying something so obviously easy to challenge.)

I challenge it, I say liar joe is well well beyond half that number of lies in his 2 years......but prove me wrong, heck we can use your washington compost if you like.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Challenge accepted"!

During trump's four years (1460 days), he lied on average 21 lies per day.

From Feb 17, 2021 to Dec. 16, 2022, Politifact (https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden) recorded a total of 21 lies for Biden or 21 lies in 667 days or 0.031 lies per day.  Trump lied 667 times more lies than Biden.

You lose again, Ed.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: "Challenge accepted"!

OK ricki schiff - proving once again how you gained your nickname.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Could be the dumbest Santos thread yet by Ricky

But George says he was honoring Big Gretch while ducking from sniper fire in Kosovo 

FnC_rn4WAAEGfNf.jpeg

 I hear he played a fake Indian to get into Harvard so he didn't have to pay tuition then tried to claim he was a combat veteran a in Vietnam stationed in Da Nang. This guy is a monster