cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Re: "No president has ever lied more"?

I haven’t seen an article that estimates the number Joe has told Ed, can you provide a link?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I haven’t seen an article that estimates the number Joe has told Ed, can you provide a link?)

Nope - and that's one reason why they're considered the left wing media.....and why you can't prove me wrong.

The “Left wing media” is currently crapping all over The President.  

What in the F are you talking about?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(The “Left wing media” is currently crapping all over The President.)

😃  Is "crapping all over" now mean reporting on a little bit of biden actual news after 2 years of covering for him? Or?

Here's an example of the left wing media crapping all over biden:  -I'm not saying it's a good look for biden and he shouldn't have stolen the confidential documents but he is such a darling cooperator  -but trump ............... and trump did.................and trump....................and trump..........................and trump........................... so trump.....................-

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Media just pointing out the hypocrisy from the right Ed.  What they both did was wrong but the righteous don’t see an issue with what Orange Julius did. 

Biggest argument from the righteous was the 2 months lag time in reporting of Biden’s cache.  Until the FBI raided mar dumpo, did anyone know that your god was hoarding secrets?   

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Joe Biden was stealing documents as a Senator and VP ----Illegal 

DJT declassifying docs as President-----legal (those docs were on the deep sate and their corruption not nuke secrets)

What are the documents * has and why now ???? Classic set up, and is being told thanks for the fill in have a nice trip. 

Nothing will happen to * he is being told you will not be running anything in 24 other than the tapioca pudding machine at the nursing home

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Personally speaking, I think I would much rather be holding Godzilla’s cards right now than I would Brandon’s. Then again, it is all just a game meant to entertain the masses, isn’t it?

Nevertheless, let Washington DC’s latest, but still greatest misdirection gambit continue. No need to worry about any Ukrainian war with a nuclear armed Russia, or our open southern borders, or 70K Fentanyl overdose deaths, or the devaluation of our currency, or the $32 trillion national debt, or the mostly peaceful random violence again occurring in our major cities, or the systemic corruption within our woke/diverse/equitable & inclusive DOJ, FBI, Pentagon, CIA, Homeland Security, and US State Department.

[File under: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes...or for that matter, the Ivy League academics, or our retired military generals, or our former government exemplars, or our retired intelligence agency experts as well?]

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

@Packard27 wrote:

Personally speaking, I think I would much rather be holding Godzilla’s cards right now than I would Brandon’s. Then again, it is all just a game meant to entertain the masses, isn’t it?

Nevertheless, let Washington DC’s latest, but still greatest misdirection gambit continue. No need to worry about any Ukrainian war with a nuclear armed Russia, or our open southern borders, or 70K Fentanyl overdose deaths, or the devaluation of our currency, or the $32 trillion national debt, or the mostly peaceful random violence again occurring in our major cities, or the systemic corruption within our woke/diverse/equitable & inclusive DOJ, FBI, Pentagon, CIA, Homeland Security, and US State Department.

[File under: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes...or for that matter, the Ivy League academics, or our retired military generals, or our former government exemplars, or our retired intelligence agency experts as well?]

Well said Pack,  all mis direction follow the peanut under the cup.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Keep believing Orange Julius lies Dippy.  Seems like everyday Dump comes up with another excuse.  Now he just took the folders with nothing in them because he liked the top secret banner on them. 

What every American wants to see are the love letters between him and rocket man.  Probably detailing the fact dump has a small johnson that he loved.  Didn’t hurt as much.  HEE HEE HEE 

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

What lies and excuses....what is the law, how does * get away with it????

Full disclosure I firmly believe he will be indicted sometime this summer so don't worry Godzilla won't be allowed an uninterrupted campaign season...if he runs.