cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: "No president has ever lied more"?

In addition to an indictment, I was also thinking bi-partisan Washington, DC might try to impeach the monster a third and possibly fourth time prior to the 2024 vote.

That should do the trick in keeping Godzilla from trying to burn down the their town once again.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Pack I wouldn't be surprised, we know the Senate would be all in.

Interesting article on * and his follies and why all the sudden they matter.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Very telling that you only read extreme right wing daily.  Guy’s been posting on his failure of Twitter wantabe on why he took and hid the documents.   His excuse that he declassified documents are gone since everyone with even a small amount of common sense saw through the declassified by thinking about it.  

Shame you don’t see it.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

You should explain whatever it is you are talking about

This must be attack Alternative(Non Mean Stream) media day, nice you got the message Henri. 

Shame you don't have twitter to censor anymore, but still mad the you got the rest of big tech.

Shame you only read and watch LW media (State Run)

What is the common sense everyone can see by thinking about???? What are Biden documents he stole, have they been leaked yet? Ive stated before nothing will happen to * he's just being put out to pasture. Trump will be indicted for  eating a Ham Sandwich. Still waiting for why so many made up allegations that were proven false have been spread to get rid of one man, and why he has been targeted for removal at all costs.

Smoke another doobie Henri. 😎

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Google it Dippy, quite sure you’ll find it. 

I do listen to Fox and Newsmax.   Need to laugh everyday and those networks are more comedy since they are not a real news organization, all their anchors are not journalists just entertainers, (almost a direct quote from your 2nd god hannity).  Besides I have taken former poster Milligan’s advice to know what the enemy is doing.  

BTW, google “can vice presidents declassify documents”.  Through an EO from bush 2, they can declassify them.  To be honest I didn’t know that myself 

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

A vice president’s authority to declassify information stems from Executive Order 13526, which former President Barack Obama issued in 2009 when Biden was vice president. That order specifies who is allowed to classify and declassify information.

It says that “the authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by the President and Vice President,” as well as “agency heads and officials designated by the president.”

There are four categories of people who can declassify a document under the executive order: the official who originally classified it, their successor, a supervisory official of either the originator or their successor, or officials given declassification authority in writing by an agency head.

The executive order “explicitly names the vice president as one of the original classification authorities,” which means they could declassify any information their office originally classified, McClanahan explained. 

But what about documents that were originally classified by other offices or agencies? Though some experts have differing opinions on whether vice presidents are considered supervisory officials, McClanahan said the vice president has the same wide-ranging authority to declassify documents as the president

“As a matter of academic constitutional law, there may be a question of whether or not the vice president is in that chain of command that can declassify things,” McClanahan said. “However, as a matter of practice for at least the last ten years, if not much longer, it's been a longstanding practice in the executive branch to say that the vice president has delegated authority from the president and should be treated as pretty much the same.”

There are some other exceptions to what the president or vice president can declassify, including information dealing with nuclear secrets. This information is governed by a separate law called the Atomic Energy Act.

The president could also explicitly forbid the vice president from declassifying a specific piece of information, McClanahan said. 

Looks like Obama did the EO and seems pretty vague, weird how the MSM won't talk about it, wonder why? This is from a "fact check" by state run media ☝️

Amazing Obama is involved, guess everything is moot now on docs😂

I don't watch Fox or news max or use google and been very clear on Hannity (I believe he's controlled opposition slimey neocon) he wears a CIA pin🤡, not a fan his sorry. I only Have one GOD no 2nd or 3rds sorry again.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Joe probably just thought them declassified much like your god Orange Julius eh?  

Thanks for clarifying that it was Obama and not Bush issued the EO.   And as far as I know Biden has not claimed the documents were declassified unlike your liar god.  

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

@henrikstudson wrote:

Joe probably just thought them declassified much like your god Orange Julius eh?  

Thanks for clarifying that it was Obama and not Bush issued the EO.   And as far as I know Biden has not claimed the documents were declassified unlike your liar god.  

Again Trump is not my GOD but keep running with that, who's your god Henri shall we play that game?

Joe has no clue what is going on, his personal attorney's did the "investigating" before the fbi showed up several days later, we have no idea on how many pages or what they were.....can you see a pattern?

Nobody else is talking about VP's can take documents legally you did read what I posted on the EO a few would have had to sign off on that. How about a senator is that legal? 

President have the power to declassify, the whole Trump Nuke secret scam is just that, like all the other scandals for the last 6yrs and you ran with it. Where is the pic of files laid out on the floor etc....good grief 

So Joe just thought  "Them declassified" ?? and he didn't mean anything by it but Trump is selling secrets, oh, ok.🤡

So if they are not declassified, it's illegal Joe? Also if Obama signed an EO then why the big fuss?

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

I believe there is a process to declassify documents Dippy.  Sure YOUR GOD would have proof that he declassified the documents.  

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

You do realize how moronic you look right?

YOUR GOD🤣🤣 More postings of a midd 70 yr old 

Is mocking religion especially christianity give you a woody?

I've answered everything and you think you got me on the your god thingy.....take a bow Ricky, exit stage left, time to clock in as the abortion mill door greeter.