cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rawhide
Advisor

Now I know

Why Nox and Jennifer are losing their minds...https://www.theblaze.com/news/breaking-trump-authorizes-declassification-of-all-documents-related-to...

Gas up the rubber coated ambulances and get the rooms ready

18 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Now I know

Looking for votes on the rumor and innuendo wind.

Nothing new other than the revealing of more Rooskie propaganda. 

The GOP Intelligence Committee was astute enough to give these bat ***** maniacs an opportunity for “an out”, but they persist.

Knowing full well that if Barr, Nunnes etal are crazy enough to decide they are going to charge anybody with something the lid comes off of the trove of interview notes, sworn testimony and documents that led to the conclusions that were arrived at.

But Durham is coming!!!

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rawhide wrote:

Why Nox and Jennifer are losing their minds...https://www.theblaze.com/news/breaking-trump-authorizes-declassification-of-all-documents-related-to...

Gas up the rubber coated ambulances and get the rooms ready

People that believe that its fine to have intelligence and domestic law enforcement violate constitutional rights, and seek to change election outcomes as long as it gives them the outcome they want need to be expelled from the country as the traitors they are.

bruce MN
Advisor

An election was held. There was an Electoral College result and the winner was inaugurated.

Nobody tried to alter that result at the time. The candidate who came in 2nd conceded.

The winner was ultimately impeached. A separate matter that nonetheless honored that result.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

You're ignoring the whole 'Russia, Russia, Russia'/'Spygate' crap that hindered the better part of Trump's Presidency so far -- much bigger than Watergate, and more serious, with ties to many in Obama's cabinet and their underlings.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You Republican types have attempted to lock down any attempt to find out the truth in the Russian investigation.   And now are declaring Sainthood for your dear leader - “Ooooh look, Trump is so victimized - he’s never done anything wrong!!!!”   Yeah - right.   That’s why most of his top campaign officials were jailed.

How about you have Trump allow a CDC investigation of his Covid exposure - Trump doesn’t want that Pandora’s box opened, so you guys have to go with stories from the past, don’t ya?   

You guys were all suspiciously absent yesterday - was yesterday your big Trump training meeting, where you’re all now paid $25.00 an hour to be on here incessantly?   I think it was.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

Ignoring? WTH?

I’m on record here for years on calling for every one of the claims coming from the Nunnes/Samnospam caucus to be thoroughly litigated. Taken to their just end.

Heck, holding those views I should be upset with that GOP  Senate Committee for short circuiting the process, but that is what they did.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You need to have a private conversation with General Flynn. Obama did his best to destroy the man. You approve. Says as much about you as it does Obama. You are a cowardly Bill Ayers want to be.

RJG640v8
Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Ignoring? WTH?

I’m on record here for years on calling for every one of the claims coming from the Nunnes/Samnospam caucus to be thoroughly litigated. Taken to their just end.

Heck, holding those views I should be upset with that GOP  Senate Committee for short circuiting the process, but that is what they did.

their desperation here is palpable. Look how emotional they all are.  sad. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

@bruce MN wrote:

Ignoring? WTH?

their desperation here is palpable. Look how emotional they all are.  sad. 

Says everything that you're not emotional about mass violation of constitutional rights.  I take our constitutional Republic seriously.