cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Now I know

Agree. but you somehow seem to approve of any complaints being settled by summary judgement.

No faith in a duly, democratically elected Congress? 

If so, get involved and work towards getting it some new members. It’s the one thing you’ve got.

???? If in the event that the B/H ticket prevails and rumblings start to circulate that spooks in the Dennison administration and “deep state” (cough, cough....Rosenstein, Radcliffe) are suspected of trying to influence an honest election can we expect to field your outrage?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Rod rosenstein helping trump?  Are you out of your mind?

RJG640v8
Advisor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@RJG640v8 wrote:

@bruce MN wrote:

Ignoring? WTH?

I’m on record here for years on calling for every one of the claims coming from the Nunnes/Samnospam caucus to be thoroughly litigated. Taken to their just end.

Heck, holding those views I should be upset with that GOP  Senate Committee for short circuiting the process, but that is what they did.

their desperation here is palpable. Look how emotional they all are.  sad. 

Says everything that you're not emotional about mass violation of constitutional rights.  I take our constitutional Republic seriously.

your schtick is tiring and boring , as well as all your failed predictions , oops , observations. HEHEHEHE !

blow little boy.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@RJG640v8 wrote:

@bruce MN wrote:

Ignoring? WTH?

I’m on record here for years on calling for every one of the claims coming from the Nunnes/Samnospam caucus to be thoroughly litigated. Taken to their just end.

Heck, holding those views I should be upset with that GOP  Senate Committee for short circuiting the process, but that is what they did.

their desperation here is palpable. Look how emotional they all are.  sad. 

Says everything that you're not emotional about mass violation of constitutional rights.  I take our constitutional Republic seriously.

your schtick is tiring and boring , as well as all your failed predictions , oops , observations. HEHEHEHE !

blow little boy.

Don't read it rj, have a nice day.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Agree. but you somehow seem to approve of any complaints being settled by summary judgement.

No faith in a duly, democratically elected Congress? 

If so, get involved and work towards getting it some new members. It’s the one thing you’ve got.

???? If in the event that the B/H ticket prevails and rumblings start to circulate that spooks in the Dennison administration and “deep state” (cough, cough....Rosenstein, Radcliffe) are suspected of trying to influence an honest election can we expect to field your outrage?

It's pretty bold for anyone who called for a coup when Trump was inaugurated to ask if someone else will honor an election.

Trump, should he lose, should immediately appoint a special prosecutor to continue the coup investigation and an investigation into Biden's corrupt use of power to enrich his family.  You're in favor of investigations right?

bruce MN
Advisor

Thoroughly complicit in kneecapping Mueller. You missed that?

bruce MN
Advisor

Sure.  If  he’s got the wind.

What would be different about that than has been going on for the past while? What was Durham propped up as to be doing? He wasn’t just done so to placate anybody was he?

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Mueller was part of the problem.  So was Rosenstein.  Both did the best they could to cover their own arses.

bruce MN
Advisor

Sessions ***** Rosenstein

ETTD.