cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Now I understand

why Pence is afraid to be alone with a woman.

9 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Now I understand

I didn’t watch. He wasn’t going all Falwell or Swaggart and sizing her up was he?

I presume that “Mother” was in the room.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Short analysis-

He did what they couldn’t afford. Talking over her and mansplainin’ isn’t going to win back any of the demo that is killing them.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Oh. So now it's back to the war on women. At least that gives the dems some time to get the race card in for some refurbishing. If Kamala can't handle dork Pence how will she ever stand up to Putin? Hummm?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I’m not a part of the important demographic that he’s losing by 30 points.

Whether or not it was a big mistake to give them the vote it’ll take a few years for SCOTUS to overturn it.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The GQP has entirely lost the capacity to communicate with anyone outside the base.

The base isn't big enough to win without some help.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

It certainly appears that women- and the important white college educated demo in particular- are not all that skeered that BLM/Antifa/MS13 are coming to burn the suburbs and kill the kiddies.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

BTW, "stand up to Putin."

That thar's some funny stuff.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I found myself yelling at the TV at Pence last night, “Shut up!!!”, or worse, as he went on and on after his time was called.  I find it hard to believe, the the time speaking for each contestant was the same.   When time is up, the speaking needs to stop at these things.  If you didn’t manage your time right, and didn’t get in you whole speal, that’s your problem.   But when time is called, beyond a few words, these people have to talk.

There was one point, where Pence asked for some more time - was given 15 seconds, and he went on for 4 times that.   Like I said - ready to throw my shoe at the TV,

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

They really don't get it.

Post polling looks pretty good for Harris. All she had to do was not have a debacle anyway.

I was trying to watch through two eyes- one to actually take in the content and the other to try to think about how it made people "feel," probably the more important part. I was actually concerned about the number who would think the man was showing "leadership."

Appears to have broken along party lines or a little worse than that for Pence.