cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Now for some really "absolutely idiotic sheep".

https://www.businessinsider.com/capitol-riot-texas-couple-arrested-deleted-facebook-police-officer-a...

Where have we heard this before?

Trump insurrectionists: assault police officers, brag about it on social media, and get arrested.

They're actually proud of doing it.  It's as if they don't even recognize that's wrong.

6 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

democrats

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Now for some really "absolutely idiotic sheep".

And yet John Sullivan roams free.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

If your ok with a bitch kicking a cop in the nuts these people did nothing wrong!!!

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Freedom of speech - just like the sh it that you guys bring here daily Allen.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

How many times have I seen here references that to straighten this country out, you guys talked about “eradicating” those on the left.   Didn’t seem to be a problem for you then, did it?

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It`s always been my contention that the Revolutionary War (the only good war) wouldn`t have happened or been successful if "George Washington was on Twitter".   Paul Revere, Ethan Allen and the other Founders would`ve been labeled as "Qannon and Proud Boys" and the Colonist`s rebellion would`ve been squashed (some, I`m sure would see no problem with that).    Those bad actors on January 6th were unwittingly playing into exactly what the Left`s narrative is, "crisis actors" couldn`t have done a better performance.