cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now with Former VP Q-Tip’s revelation

Some Senators are becoming befuddled. And some decent humor coming out of it:

Some senators, however, couldn’t help but be bemused by the situation. Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) told reporters that his attorney went through his files and “found Jimmy Hoffa’s remains.” Others wondered whether other former presidents and former vice presidents would similarly scour their homes for classified papers. 

“Is Dan Quayle suddenly going through his golf bag to find out if he accidentally took something? I don’t know,” Cramer quipped to reporters.

6 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Now with Former VP Q-Tip’s revelation

(Now with Former VP Q-Tip’s revelation       Some Senators are becoming befuddled. And some decent humor coming out of it:)

I haven't heard biden being called Q-Tip, heard dip-$h!t and a lot of other names, but yea:

One suggested that the FBI should raid mount vernon at this point.

Another now sees why they never arrested anteefers for vandalizing the lincoln memorial, because they were just looking for confidential documents that lincoln stole.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Thank you Ed for the LOL moment of the day!!!

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Q-Tip. Only a worthless hotdog boy like you would use such a term. Make you feal big does it? Draft dodging coward...

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

So you going to call for Pence to be drawn and quartered Al?   What’s good for one should be good for the other eh?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: You fool, 3020

"Mount Vernon" and "Lincoln Memorial" are capitalized, you fool, show some respect for former Presidents, who weren't *****, thieves, and criminals, unlike your hero, trump.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

"So you going to call for Pence to be drawn and quartered Al?   What’s good for one should be good for the other eh?"

He is out of the running as far as I am concerned. Unlike you Democrats who would parade him around like the last hope if he were one of yours.