cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

O'Reilly is a real stand up kinda guy

Yesterday, bill o'reilly proved he is a real stand up guy.  He treated the President of the US of A the same as he treats everyone else on his show that has a different point of view than himself!

6 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: O'Reilly is a real stand up kinda guy

He's a despicable clod. To treat the President of the United States the way he did, with no respect for the office, was horrendous. It actually shows what a real class act Obama is. If he wants to interrogate Craig, like that, I would have no problem with that whatsoever!

I really don't see the object of being subjected to Fox-hole news anyway, they aren't going to feel any better about him anyway, an excercise in futility in my view.

If he wants to interrogate Craig, like that, I would have no problem with that whatsoever!

gough whitlam
Advisor

Honestly, what would you expect from Fox.  There is not one friend of Obama on this network. They have absolutely consistency in this regard.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: way to HOOK UP yellow boys

you three will make a lovely couple

dagwud
Senior Contributor

The more interesting question is why would Obama agree to an interview with FOX and O'Reilly?  

Could this be part of a planned continuation of Obama to quietly move more towards the middle of the road similar to what Bill Clinton did after suffering defeat in the mid-term elections?  Dems despise FOX so why put a feather in their hat and help boost their ratings for them?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I feel sure that he did it to reach the ears of people who don't watch and listen to anything but fox and limpall.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Yep, not only did O'Reilly make an a** of himself by interrpting the President 75 times, who did he reach, 3 million, beer soaked, brain dead Republicans that, 15% of those think he's some kind of ferriner. To bad  someone didn't show the President this before he went on, so he wouldn't have wasted his time trying to educate the poor souls that watch Faux news, they wouldn't believe him anyway.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/17/fox-news-viewers-are-the-_n_798146.html