cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

OBALMO CUTS PENSION S

ANOTHER 1ST DUE TO HIS INEPTNESS FOR THE 1ST TIME IN RECENT HISTORY YOUR PENSION MAY BE CUT ----WOW WHAT A  LEADER ANY LIBS WNNA TRY ME OR COWER IN SHAME

5 Replies
Palouser
Senior Advisor

Re: OBALMO CUTS PENSION S

Geez Ollie, It's going through the House and Senate. Obama runs neither. It applies to certain pension plans not well run in the private sector. They didn't fund their pension plans through poor management. Been going on for many years. The government agency that takes over the failed private plans is running out of money. Many US businesses have applied for bankruptcy and reemerged as strong companies after shedding their obligations. The government retirement agency has always cut benefits in half when they get failed plans. Will Obama sign it? Probably. The plans will fail anyway without relief.

And yes, this is another blow to the middleclass. That's the way it is nowadays. Nobody wants to help the middleclass. The Repubs will pass it in the House won't they???

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Not much research there moll. He got ya.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:just so you know

it was a dEMONCRAT IDEA the same type as the deAD DEMONCRAT PARTY OBALMO RUNS --NOW WANNA TRY AGAIN

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: OBALMO IS RAPING THE POOR &MIDDLE CLASS

WHERE DO YOU THINK THE IDEA CAME FROM THE OBALOM STAFF AND TGHE DEAD DEMONCRAT PARTY

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

You are a poor excuse for a human and yet you think you are smart. When I stop ridiculing you without your knowledge I deserve to take pity on you