cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

OBALMO PARTNER CALLS AMERICANS STUPID

a very close ally of the fuhrer called americans stupid concerning osamacare --he ha s been dealing  with demoncrats and obamolites too log and is used to it ---come on libs back your boy up or run as usual i love it ---he will go down in history as the worst experimant in world history

9 Replies
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: OBALMO PARTNER CALLS AMERICANS STUPID

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Ollie, I would say that your posting pretty much confirms that more than a few are plumb stupid.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: CARE TO SAY ON WAHT BASIS

OR RUN TRY ME PLEASE

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

ollie2655 Senior Contributor
Nov 13
a very close ally of the fuhrer called americans stupid concerning osamacare --he ha s been dealing with demoncrats and obamolites too log and is used to it ---come on libs back your boy up or run as usual i love it ---he will go down in history as the worst experimant in world history

This is classic stupid provocative posting. If he is a close ally,why couldn't you tell us his name. MoreBS I suspect.

Wake up to yourself dumb ass. Your making a fool of yourself. Can't you see that?
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

http://watchdog.org/182774/gruber-single-payer/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=...

ObamaCare guru misleads ‘stupid American voters,’ gets paid $400K to advise ShumlinCare

The Obamacare architect who admitted using misinformation to exploit “the stupidity of the American voter" is now making $400,000 to advise the governor of Vermont.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Jonathan Gruber, an MIT professor and policy guru of the Affordable Care Act

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: READ RACERS POST SLOWLY

I REFUSE TO HELP YOU WHNE YOU HAVE ZERO IQ AND EVERYTIME YOU REPLY TO ME YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL CONGRATS ON DOING IT ONE MO TIME ---AND REMEMBER I NEVRE POST A LIE ---BUT THEN YOU WOULD BE ONE OF THE STUPID ONES HE REFERS TO GOTCHA LOL

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

TELL ME SOMETHING. WHEN DID THE AMERICAN VOTER GET TO VOTE ON THE ACA? I THOUGHT ONLY CONGRESS VOTED ON LAWS.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: Only the demoncrats

but 29 of them got beat or ran wanna try again