cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: OBAMA TRIP FAILURE

What wrong?  No balls?  Talk to me or any other person on here that you regularly denigrate face to face.  You don't know what the truth is.  You have never told it once.  Can't type either.  Strictly loser type, you are.

Re: OBAMO TRIP FAILURE

I su;ppose it is one thing for all of us to have a laugh at your expense but you do need to try to understand what the trip was all about.  Posting ridicule for ridicule's sake is child's play.  Wake up to yourself and learn from the people on here who have objectivity.

Mollie - you are the classic faceless idiot.  Oh for the anonymity of the internet.  You brain would remihnd me of a birds nest. All **bleep** and sticks.

Senior Contributor

hey little man put your mouth where your spine use to be =-=-===post a lie i have put on here and PROVE it dont just say it or  call names like you and your playground buds do

Senior Contributor

still cant curse and dont dare and try and debate .me  how stupid can you get

Senior Contributor

look at your last 6 posts and you will see what the word fool stands for ------gough - and i am proud you dont dare debate me

Veteran Advisor

Anything that you have not proven, IE. given the evidence other than you typing it, is considered a lie by most on here.  You aren't worth wasting time on because you offer nothing to the world.  A complete and utter waste of air and space.  So long sucker!!

You poor silly fool.

Senior Contributor

the subject was a trip that failed ---grow up little man --but i am glad you keep displayinmg your total lack of IQ