cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

OK, stonewall brigade

Your brains are already switched off and what I'm going to say is going to make you snap the lockdown over that.

Here is the perfectly good reason why you should deny, deny, deny.

The 9/11 commission official conspiracy theory is almost entirely derived from the confessions of two high operatives that were extracted under torture.

Both co-Chairs have rescinded their approval of the findings and Lee Hamilton has gone on record as expressing serious doubts about that information and urging Americans to keep asking questions.

The North Korean torture methods that were used have been proven to have little value for extracting useful information. They are well proven as a tactic to extract false confessions.

Tom Keane- "We to this day don’t know why NORAD told us what they told us, it was just so far from the truth."

The stakes are high- maybe the loss of the republic. Or do we still have one?

13 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: OK, stonewall brigade

I know you guys are just trying this torture deal out to hang Bush and hope that it`s still a story by 2016.  There are alot of chickens coming home to roost in this country.  There were reports that Eishower mistreated German citizens after the war , here`s just a sample

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p161_Brech.html  

Now, every war has similar stories, in WWII it`s easy to dismiss it by "Oh the Germans were such horrible people...they deserved to be starved and raped after the war"...Well, really?  Some of them fought the nazi war machine quietly, some weren`t happy with their leader or what he had done,some German citizens, yes "starved the beast".

But we look at this CIA deal ...there`s nothing new under the Sun.

hardnox
Advisor

Very, very few resisted as their country engaged in an historic military aggression and genocide. And as I noted in the comments about Lindeman, the population was still largely unrepentant- hard to change when you've been told how exceptional you are.

I'm sure you're unbowed but looking for equivalence there just makes you come off worse.

The story I've always heard, probably anecdotal, is that after a stroll through the human cordwood at Dachau Ike did indeed conclude that the country hadn't been punished enough yet.

Also worth noting that conditions were a lot better than they were in the eastern sector.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What would Superman do?

Defender of truth, justice and the AMERICAN way.  If after Germany was beaten into submission, an emaciated young woman is digging through the garbage for something to eat.  She was an innocent girl of 15 when hitler came to power, she never liked her country`s leader and now it`s been 2 days since she`s eaten.  She looks good to a couple G.I`s that haven`t been with a woman in over a year...after all it was probably her brother that shot at them a few days earlier.  They are "the good guys" right?  She should be grateful that they liberated her, right?  C`mon they deserve it right?  Who`d know?

So, would Superman just fly off and let happen what will happen?

After what the CIA has "done" to radical Islam, one day will "we" deserve being worked over by the Muslims and sharia law?   See, I do have to ask, because I`m not so damned sure that many liberals have the same mindset as the Reverend Wright that our chickens come home to roost and we`ll deserve it.

hardnox
Advisor

Re: What would Superman do?

You are in the process of tarring the reputation of our most sacred heroes in current popular culture - The Greatest Generation- whose legacy you guys have completely and inaccurately co-opted- for the purpose of not having to admit that your guys are pukes.

And at the heart of it your motivations don't have anything much to do with foreign polcy as it does with your own narrow parochial concerns (libs will take over).

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hardnox wrote:

Very, very few resisted as their country engaged in an historic military aggression and genocide. And as I noted in the comments about Lindeman, the population was still largely unrepentant- hard to change when you've been told how exceptional you are.

I'm sure you're unbowed but looking for equivalence there just makes you come off worse.

The story I've always heard, probably anecdotal, is that after a stroll through the human cordwood at Dachau Ike did indeed conclude that the country hadn't been punished enough yet.

Also worth noting that conditions were a lot better than they were in the eastern sector.

Nox, any idea what happened to those German who did resist? Do the SS or brown shirts come to mind? You had an atheist on a mission to create a superior race, the common person was not going to be tolerated or allowed to get in the way. They were there to be used for the greater good.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What you have to realize is that not all German people were bad...not all of them voted for hitler just like not all Americans voted for Obama.

Most G.I.s were good..farmboys, church goers, mechanics, carpenters, doctors, teachers and such. However, a few knuckle-draggers slipped through the cracks that had there not been a war on, they`d have been in the pen.

hardnox
Advisor

Yes, but resistance was actually quite small.

There are certainly heroic stories such as The White Rose and the Von Stauffenberg plotters, and Bonhoeffer. But the peeps were mostly in.

And as I said, few actually ever repented. They still believed the malarkey, just thought it was unfortunate that it all turned out bad.

hardnox
Advisor

Would you like an ergonomic shovel so you don't hurt your back while you're digging that hole?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, the 3rd reich or whatever you call them were very particular on who they LET HAVE GUNS. It isn`t that hard to imagine anymore how the German people feared their government.  I highly recommend that you read `The Diary of Anne Frank` and watch `the Boy in the Striped Pajamas`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ypMp0s5Hiw