cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

OMG!!!!

How will I survive the rest of this day, without my Daily Rush!!!!  

I have to wonder how you Repulsives make it without your daily Rush....I guess you have Fox to fall back on....Losers....

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

10 Replies
Jim V1
Veteran Contributor

Re: OMG!!!!

You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up

You put the lime in the coconut an call me in

the mooorrrniing!!

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I guess you have Fox to fall back on....Losers...)

TT - Just for kicks, whom, in your opinion, do you recommend I watch or listen to that would make me a winner? 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It doesn’t matter who I would recommend - you would still watch and listen to the only news you think worthy to listen to, good ol’ Druggie Rush and of course Fox, both nothing more than right wing propaganda. Fact is - you like what they tell you, and you buy it hook, line, and sinker, and then in a daily barrage of trash, you bring it here, hoping to sway every American farmer to your side. I’m here, to rail against it, and the others that bring their cute little memes here, to prove how right they are. And it’s all just propaganda, with the gaps filled in with the “I just know I’m right” group, who persist in spreading lies, even when they are proven wrong time and time again. What a country we now live in...no one trusts anyone or anything. Personally, unless we get our act together as a nation, America’s time is in the past - much to the delight of Putin. He just may have won, and only Americans are to blame, because we let him....

Tick Tock....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(It doesn’t matter who I would recommend - blah blah liberal talking points blah blah)

TT - Hope you weren't confused by my request, it wasn't a trick question.  Whom do you listen to that gives you straight news that you believe makes you a winner - a simple easy question, this question has a difficulty level of 2+2.  I mostly watch FOX & CNN, FOX ranges from straight news to far right opinion; CNN ranges from straight news to far left opinion.  So since "you just know you are right" whom do you recommend I listen to?  This is an easy question for you TT, it's not a cognitive test.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I quit listening to Limbaugh when I moved away from Little Rock. I occasionally find some station he is on, but it's not as easy away from the metropolis. Limbaugh is part of the Fox/Limbaughosphere. I'm not sure which one controls the other, but it's 95% BS and 5% good points. Regardless, listening to only 20 minutes of either one will tell me 100% of the views of our conservative friends here, should I somehow not be able to predetermine the views. The tenents are simple - cut taxes, spend more, hate anyone with colored skin and blame them for all the problems - OH...and blame everything else on "liberals."

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I alternate between CBS or NBC, which I watch in the morning and then the evening news. Mainly because they have a variety of stories. I like CNN, but they are really stuck on politics, I usually record Wolf at 5 and watch that after the evening news. I catch Smerconish on Saturday. And I never miss Colbert - I record it and watch it the next day. It adds some comic relief to what I see as the con man and his cronies destroying much of what my personal beliefs are, especially as it relates to the environment and human rights - areas where I will never agree with the Republican agenda.

Jen
rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

I will start watching any news network that is free from My Pillow
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Limbaugh is part of the Fox/Limbaughosphere. I'm not sure which one controls the other, but it's 95% BS and 5% good points. Regardless, listening to only 20 minutes of either one will tell me 100% of the views of our conservative friends here, should I somehow not be able to predetermine the views. The tenents are simple - cut taxes, spend more, hate anyone with colored skin and blame them for all the problems - OH...and blame everything else on "liberals.")

Knapper - Toeing the liberal company line, Soros would be pleased with you.

Watching 20 minutes of FOX news will tell the viewer that a FOX viewer to "hate anyone with colored skin and blame them for our problems".  Really, Knapper - you went straight to the racist card?  Now I can't believe a word you say.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Ha, tell me why in the past couple years most new hires at Fox News are negroes if you think they are racist. Also their new pundits and split screen commentators are mostly teenagers