cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Contributor

OOOOH NOOOO!!!

Kieth Olbermann is suspended. We need him. He is the voice of the demrat party. We want him front and center. Say it isn't so CNN. Check into it and make sure his contribution was illegal before you fire him. This is really going to put the pressure on Joy Behar. What a cross she will have to bear talking about the repub b i t c h e s all on her own. She needs help. Come on NAGs, send in some replacements. Let Kieth and Joy pick them. This is going to be tough enough the way it is.

15 Replies
tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Re: OOOOH NOOOO!!!

LOL, that darn MSNBC and their standards of integrity!!!!!!!!!

That's comical coming from the person that posts links to the serial liar's website, or Breitbart's big government.lie.

I guess that you're also are happy that Fox is no longer considered a news channel, because look at the LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG list of their and the "newscasters" donations.

http://www.campaignmoney.com/news_corporation.asp

It's so freakin long that I can't even paste it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r3020
Senior Contributor

Hopefully they will pick Olbermann up, either them or NPR.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

hey tooless sure glad the dumocrats tracked the money arent you----this is a riot  

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

This one ought to put a wrinkle in your bra:

Goodstein, Les
New York, NY 10025
News Corporation/Senior Vice Presid1,0003/12/2007HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE INC./
Democrat

and this one too:

Ginsberg, Gary L. Mr.
New York, NY 10014
News Corp./Executive Vice President1,0003/9/2000GORE 2000 INC/
Democrat
r3020
Senior Contributor

I agree Tom, he needs to be reinstated.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

They all have every right to contribute(ethically "news" corporations don't) to political parties or candidates,

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

I know it is hard for you to understand there ronnie, that a network has a little thing called integrity.   But since you only listen to false news channel and the lushbo, you would have no idea what that word means.

Glad to find this website ronnie, since I lost the bet over at agweb, I still get a chance to play around with your simplistic mind. 

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Why wouldn't the supreme court rule that such limits on free speech are unconstitutional. No corporation should be allowed to place such restraints on any citizen.

r3020
Senior Contributor

Kieth needs to take them to court. I think CNN is trying to force him out and this is their excuse. Hello tommy boy, glad you are here. You will be a good Olbermann fill in until he can set things right.