cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was at breakfast this morning and one of my old classmates came into establishment, he is a registered nurse at our local hospital, seems two dudes came into the ER and unfortunately one had a shampoo bottle stuck in a bad spot.  Sat on it I guess, dang that would hurt.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess he wanted his "love hole" to be squeaky clean without split ends. *puke*
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Not  a rare event in urban hospitals. My grandaughter is one that calls the docs in for these 'special" events. She had to call the doc for one particular woman and his reply was "no!, not again!"

My sister also worked in an emergency ward and says you can't believe the predicaments people get themselves into.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

That's kinda what he said to Mr.Kraft, it really isn't rare. He said the people he feels sorry for are the poor guys that have to take the little blue pill and come in still hard as a stallion after three hours or whatever the time is. He says guys are either completely ashamed or just have fun with it, no in between. Really shouldn't laugh at these things, but with great tradgedy come great comedy.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Now that you mention it ......no postings from AgJudge??????????

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

At least he didn`t sit on "Fusilli Jerry".  Smiley Happy 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZPiWDOCEak 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What in gods name would any of thishave to do with me ?

Thats like me saying ALL farmers are pretty much Government Growers and Douchebags.

Oh wait...