cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

OUCH

OK, seen some clips from the dementia joe, with the dumbest man on TV hosting, cnn townhall - OUCH.  I now see why the winger's weren't posting on ag-forum today as that was a huge embarrassment.

I haven't seen his handlers -this is what he meant- book yet, but I also understand that this hot mess will take more than a day to clean up.

Well, at least cnn can finally brag that they won the time-slot with this massively advertised Presidential townhall; what, oh, never-mind.

At least this townhall created some great memes and jokes, so not all is lost.

4 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Ed, you vaccinated yet?

Florida had over 12,600 new cases today, 86 deaths.  Louisiana is right behind, the Border States, Kansas, Oklahoma, and South lighting it up, with new counties all over Iowa, Illinois, & Indiana reporting cases.

Don't you worry about Biden, worry about yourself. you'll be more than just senile when they shove that tube down your trachea.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Florida had over 12,600 new cases today, 86 deaths.  Louisiana is right behind, the Border States, Kansas, Oklahoma, and South lighting it up, with new counties all over Iowa, Illinois, & Indiana reporting cases.)

How do you expect our dear leader to handle a renewed covid crisis when he can't even handle a cakewalk friendly Presidential townhall?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Reserved for Ed,

Reserved for Ed, got his name on it, just waiting for him when the time comes.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Hispanics with at least one dose - 41%

Blacks with at least one dose - 36%