cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Ya know Hobby

can't  unilaterally "disarm"  and be a at competitive disadvantage"      usualy rely (EXCUSE) from a so called free market , capitalist . patriotic.  free enterprizing  thinking American farmer  for continuely taking handouts.     Is that a capitalist or communist slant on things. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Ya know Hobby

Oh, I`m sorry, must have missed your many posts condeming Bill Clinton for forcing "Freddy and Fannie" to loan cheap money to people who had no prayer of repaying, thus creating and bursting the housing bubble. Also your many posts exposing the unworkable, wastefull, unaffordable Obamacare must have taken place sometime in the past. If I go back a few pages surely I`ll find them. Oh yeah Obama`s "cash for clunkers", refresh my memory of how the great wastefull spending hawk, Hobbyfarm revealed what a money pit that was. No, I`m afraid all I can recall is you railing against some family farmer who plays by the bipartisan farm program rules that he has no control over. By the way, $20 billion out of a 1.4 Trillion defict is about 1.5%....Let`s hear some of your ideas on how to cut the other   98.5%  !!!!!!!!  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: I am totally serious

I all ways believe thar farmer were closet liberals  cause as you just said "libs want to cost shift their expenses to everyone else"              govt paid criop ins and  cost sharing ag programs comes to mind

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Ya know Hobby

Perhaps a different analogy will spark your thought process. If you`re holding a gun on someone who has a knife and will kill you. Do you say "this isn`t fair...let me throw away my gun to give you a better chance to kill me" ???? That would be the "stupid slant on things". Hobbyfarm, if you talked a individual famer into giving up what little subsidies he presently gets, within a year a BTO would be farming all his land. A BTO wouldn`t even entertain a chat such as this with you, he`d tell you to "Go play on the highway!!"  Smiley Happy