cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Obama, as Predicted

Obama used this terrorist attack to push anti 2nd Amendment screed. 

On the contrary, if the terrorists had thought that folks were armed, there might not have been any attack at all. Smiley Mad

10 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Obama, as Predicted

There was an armed officer ( working security, INSIDE )   at the scene when it started to happen.

As usual, it will be the gays and our decent supporters who will finally  bring about REAL change.

We will start with Automatic weapons.

Veteran Advisor

Will you push to ban gasoline , bottles, rags and Zippo lighters?

Paris has banned ALL weapons.  Did it have ANY EFFECT in preventing the terrorist attack?  

During that attack, Obama went to a baseball game in Cuba. I wonder if he will cancel his golf game for later today?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

The items you  listed were not made to kill.  You can kill someone with water if you do it right.

Do you really need an AR-15 to hunt ??

This is all I really need to know : 

firearm-OECD-UN-data3.jpg

Veteran Advisor

I wouldn't and don't own an AR-15 rifle. Too problematic. 

Any gunsmith with a metal lathe can make something far better. 

This terrorist was a licensed security personnel with clearance to own, operate, and carry many kinds of weapons. 

ISIS has just claimed responsibility for this act of (Obama won't say it, but I will) Radical Islamic Terrorism. 

(BTW, this will elect Trump, now)

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Arm yourselves and show those muslims what you're made of. Or cry to the government to destroy the rights of millions of innocent people, what will that accomplish? 

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Why don't you go on a campaign to arm and train every gay person in the art of self defense and take responsibility for your own safety for a change?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Why don't use the sense that evolution somehow gave you and realise that more guns are not the answer.

These 50-some dead kids were in a place that historically, was the best place they could be in terms of being free and safe.

You want to add guns with alcohol ??

Good plan.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The islamic terrorist was drunk?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Your comments, As Predicted

We might consider banning imports of people from a country where 99% support being ruled by sharia law.