Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Obama blocks Texas voter ID law

@BA Deere wrote:

I`m not paranoid..they really are after me!  How you doin` Gough Smiley Happy

I am OK but been a bit busy lately and haven't had much time to correspond. It has finally stopped raining here and most of the floods have gone.

Deere - it is those little white pills you take which get you confused.  More beer and less stress is the answer.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I`ll be better after the election.  It`s gonna be a stressfull day tomorrow. Glad you`re drying up a bit, here it`s picture perfect weather 70`sF

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

I'm just curious, how requiring a photo ID to vote is racist, and too onerous a task for the average citizen to be subjected to, yet requiring every citizen to prove they have health insurance coverage, is 'common sense'?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

What a joke! O'Keefe, Brietbart?? Are you kidding? They are nothing but liars and fools! Read the truth, for crissakes!!

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201111070012

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: sorry to make you

look like as fool again we have been pals 40 years ---now try and debate the post like a man --instead of runing form me AGAIN

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: For your information

Any amending of state laws governing election must be examined and approved by the Justice department. Obama had nothing to do with the blocking. It is existing federal law.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: sorry to make you

When are you going to start acting like a man and quit hiding?  Does your so-called pal know how you talk about the "worthless" union people??  I doubt it since you are still able to type.  Quit hiding your identity if you are so big and brave!

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: For your information

Not sure don if you noticed that I mentioned this somewhere else but what you say also explains why we saw no pushes from Republicans out in the states for election ID laws during the Greenspan-Cheney administration.  Had they passed any , Ashcroft or Gonzalez would have been required by law to do just what Justice is doing now.  But about 1 or 2 % of the people understand how that works at best and the message we are supposed to hear is that the n####r who just got out of jail and  is back on crack is going to vote twice if we don't **bleep** her in the bud.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: got your panties in a wad

quit acting childish and cursing and DEBATE the points---it is yout fault you came out looking like a fool--aint this fun---now GROW UP

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: got your panties in a wad

Still a total coward I see.  Be a man for once in your miserable little life!  I haven't come out looking like a fool.  Next to you, I am the smartest man in the world!