cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: Obama care reality

Did you post that response to the right post? I was talking about your opinion that you think that only your opinion is valid.
TuffyF
Senior Contributor

Refer to the elevated emotional response in snooky' s post as Exhibit A

bruce MN
Advisor

Don't you know that would be totally un-American ?!! 

bruce MN
Advisor

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

And you verify my premise! Thanks!
Samnospam
Advisor

The USA has not tried austerity, and yet there is no economic recovery, nor Japan, how is that going? 

Explain exactly howdo  you see an end to the tunnel of endless monetary stimulus coming.  We do Krugmans Manhattan project to fight alien invasions, and then what?   The question really is can you have infinte stimulus without ever a correction?  That is really what you want right?  No correction ever, at least not a correction that clears the bad investment created by the stimulus.  That would be austerity right?   Is there any proof that infinte stimulus works forever?  

I can certainly look to the recent past at the dot com crash, fed action to bump the economy, housing crash, fed action to bump the economy, is there an end?   It just miraculously works out some day, everyone gets paid (in constant dollars of course), and we continue as if its 1950?

It just seems ridiculous to me, that the ills created by the debt binge are blamed on austerity, **bleep** man that's like going on a three day drunk and blaming the sun light for the hangover.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:it is a joke ++++++osamacare

it will break america

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: excuse me snookems

it has already started if you want me to kick your butt and show you just try a debate

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: excuse me snookems

Only some things and the mandatory part has NOT!

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Actually, that would be quite American, Bruce. People pulling together for the good of all is not anti American, nor is it anathema to republicans.

The liberal side of the of the media does a pretty good smear of trying to make every businessman, including a Mitt Romney, into a Gordon Gecko clone.

Most successful types care about their workers and that is part of what made them successful, in spite of any caricatures.