cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Obama care reality

OH, Woe is me! You guys really take the cake, reading and watching all the right wing wacko, bull$hit! Why don't you start reading the truth for a change?? How hard can it be, I do, and I'm not wringing my hands like a bunch of hysterical old women!! The insurance company's can't raise your rate with out showing cause. Now, sit back, relax, and read the god dammed LAW!!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/03/19/affordable-care-act-3-holding-insurance-companies-accounta...

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

To paraphrase the venerable lipman here, thanks for proving my concluding point.

The answer to health care cost will never be found in government. The only answer is free market competition.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Bull$hit! The only thing that can stop these greedy pricks is to cut it off, and the only one that can is the government! Wake up!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Bull$hit! The only thing that can stop these greedy pricks is to cut it off, and the only one that can is the government! Wake up!

Obama cares gives them more.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Read the goddam thing, what's the matter with you? Here it is straight from the bill! For chrissakes! Wake Up!!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/03/19/affordable-care-act-3-holding-insurance-companies-accounta...

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Read the goddam thing, what's the matter with you? Here it is straight from the bill! For chrissakes! Wake Up!!

Why read the white house, they are the ones who told us it would save us $1500.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Who except the right has said it won't? Just the hand wringers and pin-heads.

It hasn't even been implemented yet! LMAO! What a bunch of fools!

Why read the white house, they are the ones who told us it would save us $1500.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: where did i say it had

You actually said "it (meaning the Affordable Care Act) had started" which means to a normal person, that the program and everything in it has started.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re please stop mealy mouth

many of us have families  and are ashamed for them to see the ignorance you show--- arent you --or are you making your kids and grandkids proud --wouldnt surprise me if they were as bad as you --after all you taught them well--a cursing person is a sure sign of stupidity --have a good day i am !!!!

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: it has started

true or false --- please try me --i have family members in the insurance business and will tear you a new one --wanna play big or run--thought so !!!! have a good day boy i am