cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Obama.com......None dare call it Treason?

They buy air time and don't campaign for their candidate. They post a negative campaign against the opponents of their candidates.

I don't know about you sammy but anegative ad turns me off. I don't want one individual telling me what to think about their opponent. I want candidates to twell me what is good about themselves.

Negative advertising requires that a candidate uses prescious campaign funds to defend against the ads. Most negative ads are lies or god damned lies and very tough to correct.

For example, notice how many of your deranged buddies are confgused or misinformed about so many topics. That is the product of negative advertising by politicos via TV or radio ads or talking heads on the talk shows where most of the public cynicism about their government originates.

Advisor

'For example, notice how many of your deranged buddies are confgused or misinformed about so many topics.'

Um, I just had to show you the law cause you were misinformed.   Nearly everything you post is a talking point.  And I pay very little attention to campaign ads, they're commercials fer Christ sake.  

Honored Advisor

Schurrbart you ain't gonna wanna hear this but, a crook is a crook is a crook. It doesn't matter if its a big grizzly bear like Soros or Koch or little fire ant crooks sending in $25/month. Lady Liberty has been murdered, not in a grizzly attack but rather she was staked on top of a fire ant hill and she was devoured by the bites of millions of small but deadly ants.

Veteran Advisor

I would expect no less from one of the fanatical right! You can have your opinion. I can have mine! I have not lost any freedoms that I had before Obama became president. What have you lost?
Veteran Advisor

Nope. I'm saying that far more people donated small amounts--it is known as "grass-roots" than large donations. AND if you are going to accuse liberals of being crooks, you should also be honest enough to include your own politicians.
Veteran Advisor

Maybe you should have done a better job with your kids???
Veteran Advisor

So, no one can contribute more than $100? And corps are now considered the same as people, so they can only contribute $100?? Dude, can you send me some of whatever it is your are smoking? I could use a little break from reality also.
Advisor

Senior Contributor

Where have I ever said that both major parties, are not full of crooks?

Can you find a reference to me even so much as hinting that?

Saying 'the other side does it' is like telling a cop that just pulled you over for speeding, that 'other people were driving just as fast'.   Most cops I know, will tell you, it doesn't matter how fast the other drivers were going, what matters is what his RADAR said you were doing.

Veteran Advisor

You obviously believe that is what happens. So, how do these folks get all that money? I know that the Obama campaign listed something like 800,000 people gave an average of about $50, but he had to have gotten more than that as did kerry and mccain. I don't think any corp is going to be limited to.