cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

Obama in Gay Murder Coverup......

Mom demands to know truth of Obama and her son.

This was the headline in "The Globe" that was next to the register at the checkout counter in the grocery store today.

It would be terrible for Obama if this is true.

Considering some of the blogs and websites you liberals think are true, The Globe seems logical too.

6 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Obama in Gay Murder Coverup......

One should always be quiet and let people think you're an idiot rather than say something and remove all doubt---OOPS TOO LATE!!  

Veteran Contributor

Only reporting the news as written in the supermarket tabloid, my friend.  That's where you get your news, isn't it?  Supermarket tabloid or a liberal blog?  My post was stupid but meant to be.  I was mocking some of yours.   

Veteran Advisor

Actually, it is an actual news item.  There is no record of obama having ever dated a girl, except out of the blue marries Michelle-my-belle.

Come to think of it, there is no record of obama doing anything that is available for view.

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2008/04/larry-sinclair-obama-was-lovers-with-murdered-gay-choir-mast...

Senior Contributor

So, Craig...he's a gay-murdering commie Hitler-Nazi Socialsit dictator? LOL! Those are pretty much the sum of the claims you have made minus a few dozen others.

Gee Craig, that is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Why should his personal details be out there for all the parasites like you to gouge away at him.  No doubt Bush would approve of all the tender little moments under the chuck wagon on Saturday but I notice all you dribblers never went hunting for those little **bleep** bits.  What hypocrits.

Veteran Contributor

I didn't read where Craig said all that but you pretty much nailed your president.  He is all that you said and more.