cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Obama out to lunch

It is some what amazing to hear republicans cricize Obama for the attack on the Lybian embassy with 4 americans killed including the ambassador to Lybia. As if he was unprepared or thought less in protecting the embassy. He certainly didn't have his mind in the game!

I don't remember them criticizing Reagan the great when those marines were under attack in Lebanon nor do I remember Bush the junior criticized by the right for the 3000 lost on 9-11.

Selective criticism is a great tactic I guess

17 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Obama out to lunch

I'd criticize him for the lies about the attack they still seem to be telling. They knew it was an attack hours after it happened, yet continue to push this lie that it was rioters upset about some movie. Why?  Were they hoping to use this as a way to restrict free speech. Pack of liars, oh and you're the grand poohba of selective criticism

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

That video shore did work out good for the campaign didn't it. What timing.

Highlighted
Advisor

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied. Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims, and Shiite pilgrims. It is time to heed the words of Gandhi: “Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.” Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.

So, are vocal athiest to be condemed? 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

So you are saying that the assault on the embassy was just an ordinary, planned in advance that just happened to occur shortly afer a film deemed by them to be highly insulting to their  religious leader?  Even knowing , as I am sure you do, that several years ago riots ensued a highly provacative book was written about Islam and whose author is still basically in hiding with a prrice in his head??    Of course the White House knew it was an attack probably within minutes of it happening.  They certainly didn't think it was a complaint about loud music!!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Why do you condemn all Muslims then?

Highlighted
Advisor

willfully, slothfully ignorant.
Highlighted
Advisor

Point out one post where I did, you ignorant moron.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Then enlighten me oh great smart one!  They knew it was an attack!  That's brilliant!!  What did you think it was?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Oh, the old "show one post" gag!! GREAT!  Show me some where you talk about the violent Islamic religion!  I'll do ;

like most of your buddies do here---you don't condemn those posts so that means you condone and agree with them.