cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Obama out to lunch

When I said you were dumb as a turnip I insulted turnips.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Obama out to lunch

When I called "great smart one" I insulted a box of hammers sitting here.

Highlighted
Advisor

Brian...

Don't want to get in the middle of this scuffle that you and Sam are having but feel that I need to point out that IMO he's not a rigid right winger in the manner and form that most of the rest of the folks of that persuasion here are.  He. like all of us, has his views that aren't going to be accepted by everyone, but he's not "one of them" and I don't recall him ever chiming in on all of the phobia bsed stuff that drives much of what goes on here.  Nobody has the strings on him from what I've ever seen.

Respectfully...to both of you.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Brian...

Well, he calls liberals morons and other such things just like the other **bleep** rightwingers on here so....  However, I will cease.  He promised not to read my posts and I promised not to read his but we both are backsliders.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Brian...

No, for the most part you're the only individual poster I call a moron, because you are.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: but obalmo

seems to always be ouit when the muslimes are atacking

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: but obalmo

Go away and swim underwater, you fool .  You have nothing to add to the debate but stupidity.

Don is right.  There is far too much selective criticism but that is to be expected with all the right wingers on here.  The oddity is how they all understand how an economy works but continue to deny how and what got them into the trouble. That is pure ignorance.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: thanks for agreeing

i see you couldnt argue my points --so thanks or agreeing --aint this fun