Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Obama's America

5 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Obama's America

No one thought that this crap could be made up a few years ago...now we`re living the nightmare.  I think people have had it just too damned good for too damned many years and now they have to make up 'rights" and crap to be offended by.  It`s as though God is "punking" us to see just how much crap we`re going to put up with.  Maybe we`re on some sort of inter-galactic "Candid Camera" where space aliens are setting up this and putting it in a tv show for their entertainment.   I don`t know, but if God doesn`t destroy us, He`ll owe an apology to Sodom & Gommorrah.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Yeah, if you guys would quit being offended by "coulda, shoulda and woulda" crap, you would be a lot happier!

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Ain't that the truth! Smiley Sad

I snagged your picture this morning, and shared it around the bus barn. Everyone agreed that it 'hit the nail on the head'. 

What a sad state of affairs that we have allowed to happen in our once great country. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You guys, make me laugh out loud, with your holier than thou, rants!! LOL!! This country is in real trouble alright with the Sharia laws you want inforced.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor