cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Obama's poll numbers

Jump to solution

I did hear something on the news a day or two ago that claimed cameras showed the oil flowing from the damaged well has changed in appearance and they now fear that there is more of the heavy crude leaking which is more damaging to the enviroment.  This is starting to remind me a trial where each side has their own "expert" witnesses which have complete opposite opinions.

Honored Advisor

Re: Why do people keep thinking Obama is so bright?.

Jump to solution

You hit the nail on the head there Wehav. I have never seen a politican that stammers and thinks slower on his feet than Obama. That wouldn`t be half bad but even when he has a chance to think things through with the best advisors money can buy, he still doesn`t know shinola from apple sauce.

Senior Contributor

Senior Contributor

Re: Your Tar Baby.

Jump to solution

Steele - surprise, surprise.  We have dictionaries down under.  Thank you for enlightening everyone to the meaning of impeachment.  As if no one knew.

Your assumptions of who is intelligent, smart, etc, is thankfully, only yours.  You do not have the qualifications to decide the fate of presidents and vice presidents.

Senior Contributor

Jump to solution

I don't believe he is smarter than most people.  He was smart enough to get a lot of people who never voted before to vote for him.  Something Bush couldn't do.  I don't believe you question is an enquiry but merely to denegrate him.  I remind you, he is the president, YOU ARE NOT.  That should tell you who is the smarter.

Honored Advisor

Jump to solution

Hey Gough, there are clues to how Obama pulled it off right here in this chat room. Smart guys like Red Steel didn`t vote for McCain. Smart guys like Doc had a lapse in judgement and voted Obama, now he`s regretting I`m sure. Obama got 100% of the Black vote, even Repub chair Michael Steele did when the curtain was closed. Basically it comes down to Bush exhaustion, McCain couldn`t show he`d be different than a W 3rd term. Plus white libs (I`m married to one) thought it was cool to have a Obama bumper sticker. Bottomline if Obama wasn`t black he wouldn`t be president, given his thin resume.  

Advisor

Re: You still don't understand.

Jump to solution

Errr...Democrat caucus and primary voters and National convention delegates selected him. That would be millions of people who one by one vetted him as they deemed necessary.

Senior Advisor

Re: You still don't understand.

Jump to solution

Once again you don't know what you are talking about. I didn't help Obama get elected. Bruce did and about a jillion others. I don't think the media had much to do with it either.  But I suppose if I was a republican victim I would try to blame it on something other than my lousy candidates.

So Jump all over Bruce. My heart belonged to Hillary and still does.

Senior Contributor

Jump to solution

"Basically it comes down to Bush exhaustion"   - I disagree with that.  It wouldn't have matter who they put up, Obama was going to win.  With the selection of a black guy by the Dems it virtually guaranteed them the black vote. As for 100 per cent, I think you have stretched it a bit.

The point is, as I have said before, he only has to throw some lollies to the black vote during the campaign and he will be under enormous pressure to grab defeat from the jaws of victory.  I cannot see this happening.  I matters to me none but anyone will have to admit, his last campaign was brilliant when you compare the same old same old from the repigs. Even McCain, considering how many times he has shuffled around parliament, was seen as back to the future stuff.  He never stood a chance against Obama.  This time round might be different.  Palin will be the Repig noiminee if they follow the popularity charts, which does play a big part in the selection.  If she is elected, one thing is certain.  Skinning Elk and castrating racoons will become national sports and the WH will move to Alaska.

Contributor

Re: Obama's poll numbers

Jump to solution

what people are learning is that he is the failure he was predicted to be ----there has never been one case in history of his type running a nation with success-----and he is showing this daily