cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Obama's "Mandate"

The democratic faithful are having a hard time right now with the mood of the country, and the unpopularity of their golden boy neophyte. Lately, Barry seems to have the Midas touch...in reverse...., and everything or anybody that he touches turns into pure, unadulterated horse crap instead of gold. Talk is already growing of changing the vice presidential slot in 2012, and getting rid of the obvious dolt that is only a missed heartbeat, an accident, or an impeachment away from being the big cheese. Some even speculate that there will be an outright challenge to the anointed one for the top of the ticket. What on earth has happened?

My thoughts are that Barry Obambi was never elected on a ticket where he promised to try and socialize most of America. If you go back and listen to any of the speeches that he gave to middle America, and to the battleground states, his agenda was always to work within the status quo...to build on the past successes of American ingenuity and free enterprise. Once in office, he has became the radical that the republicans were reluctant to expose, and the press did almost nothing to bring to light. This is what the country is running away from....we have an imposter in the white house, the feared manchurian candidate.

Take away Bobo's opposition to the Iraqi war of choice, which I was also against from the getgo, and you really would never even have had a candidacy. Hillary, Kerry, right down the line...all the other big name democrats were lockstep with the neoconservatives in rushing to war, and not stopping the disaster that was Bush and Cheney. This really was the "mandate" given to the kid...to bring our troops home, not to throw a wrench into the American system of free enterprise. And with the escalation in Afghanistan, instead of winding things down, Barass has even lost his claim in this area...he really stands exposed as a loser in every area that a president should have mastery of.

We cannot get rid of this kid soon enough, and the dolts around him , too.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Obama's "Mandate"

Just to point out Red, even I as a foreigner know his name is Barack.

You are trying to post a well thought out critique of your president and then you take away from the impact by misspelling his name several times. Get it right and you would be more believable.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Hey Red, the great Karl Rove advised attacking your opponent`s strengths ie, Kerry`s military record....swiftboat him.  With Obama....he has no strength. So we go to his preceived strengths. He was going to end the war but........didn`t!  He was going to bring racial harmony....you`d have to go back to the late 1960`s to see more tension. Supposedly he`s cool as the underside of a pillow......and he`s not, he has a pouty, childish temper. It`s easy to rattle this wannabe`s cage. 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Please don't Em-Barrass me by pointing up my poor spelling skills.

And , just for the record, Barry was his name of choice for about as long as Barack has been. Look it up, pal.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Obama spelling

Well 'pal' I know it was not 'poor spelling' or misspelling and I thought I would just point out that name calling like that just reduces the impact of your comments.

At least I think less of a post that uses name calling (or poor English) it just leaves a poor image of what the poster is trying to say.

You usually at least have something to say and I thought maybe a post like the above would carry more weight if you just spelled the name of your legally elected President correctly. You are smart enough to do it. Some posting here are not!