cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Obama's second term

Remember the prediction that Obama, like most presidents,would suffer greatly from a scandal plagued second term? What happened was not the second term, but things that were done in the first term that were buried to ensure re-election.

Gone now is any notion that Barry had competence and the "one" that a few short months ago was bragging how he knew way more about specific policies than any of his underlings. Now "the one" is relying on the "idiot defense", pleading that government is much too big for him to realize what was going on right under him. Especially damning on the IRS targeting is the fact that White House logs show Barry met with IRS officials right before the targeting began.

Not one thing that has come up with any of the three scandals simmering...Benghazi, IRS targeting of Conservative Groups, or the AP records seizures is surprising to me. I am sure there are a lot more yet to come. For those that despise the original framers of the US Constitution, and the safeguards they put into place, the fact that these affairs are coming to the light of day should be refreshing and should damper their appetite and enthusiasm for more government. Guys much smarter than Barry figured out over 250 years ago that power needed to be regulated and put checks and balances in place. God bless the founders and may God enlighten those today that are so foolish as to believe in an all powerful federal bureaucracy.

6 Replies
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: Obama's second term

Could you point us to the "bragging" that Obama alledgedly committed that he knew more about the every day to day operation of all the govt departments?  I want to read that.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Will it change your mind one iota about anything?

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: make it easy on your self

which ones does he know anything about --that will be a shorter list

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

It might, if you had such information? You do don't you? And the source. PLEASE?!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t watch Fox News, but as I understand it, they "report and you decide" and for some reasonSmiley Happy reporting unbiased facts is seen as "conservative"Smiley Very Happy

What has surprised me a little is us Conservatives have known that this administration has been a "teflon presidency" the media has pitched softball questions and played cleanup and sweepup on other potential bombshells.  Now all of a sudden the mainstream media is actually somewhat doing their jobs with actual reporting ...the "Foxification" of the mainstream media, I just coined that word so everyone that uses it has to send me a dollar Smiley Happy

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10231  this is what I`m talking about with the media love affair the media has had for the 0-man

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

It won't if you only put your opinion and wishful thinking out here.