cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Obama should rely on those experienced generals.

If kennedy had done that we wouldhae been involved with a nuclear war with the soviet Union. Just because generals and war craving politicians call for armed conflict, that does not mean that is the right thing to do.

I swear if we did not  have adversaries to fight against the repubs would invent them.So how many dead americans are you willing to spend on your lust for military action?  Are any of them close relatives to you?

28 Replies
Advisor

Re: Obama should rely on those experienced generals.

Cruz '16?

Honored Advisor

Hussein Obama is no John F Kennedy.   Trump is right, the Ruskies are willing ready and able to take out ISIS...let `em have at it.   This damned country is too political correct to fight a war and win anymore.

Those that fight the sonofabitchin` enemy these days, end up in Leavenworth.

http://www.freeclintlorance.com/

Veteran Advisor

Obama and the Hildebeast are the morons creating an adversarial stance with nuclear powered Russia, along with the midgets of the republican primary, such as Graham (gone), Christie (2% polling), Kasich (less than 1%)....ok?

Do you wake up every day with amnesia and forget about the Progressives links to our major conflicts......Wilson...WW i.....FDR..WW II, Truman ...Korea...LBG...Vietnam...and Obama now putting the middle east in flames?

Like Bob Dole said, the progressives have started every war the USA has been in, and he probably would concur that BUsh Jr fits that mode , too, along with his clone Obama.

Senior Contributor

@Red Steele wrote:

Obama and the Hildebeast are the morons creating an adversarial stance with nuclear powered Russia, along with the midgets of the republican primary, such as Graham (gone), Christie (2% polling), Kasich (less than 1%)....ok?

Do you wake up every day with amnesia and forget about the Progressives links to our major conflicts......Wilson...WW i.....FDR..WW II, Truman ...Korea...LBG...Vietnam...and Obama now putting the middle east in flames?

Like Bob Dole said, the progressives have started every war the USA has been in, and he probably would concur that BUsh Jr fits that mode , too, along with his clone Obama.

Red you should study history a little more.

Wilson...WWI when it was almost over

FDR...WWII when it was half over and after the US was attacked not when Nazis were murdering millions of people

Truman...Korea maybe some justifiction and proof that you can not remove your country from the world as Russia did which allowed the UN to set up the Korean invasion by UN troops.

LGB...Vietnam, and how did that work out for the USA and the Vietnamese?

And you missed Bush and Iraq and Afghanistan which set up much of the mess in the mid East now happening

Veteran Advisor

I didn't miss anything.

Veteran Advisor

I guess another one of your heroes is Lt. Calley. 

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

I guess another one of your heroes is Lt. Calley. 

And one of Barack Obama's is Bowe Bergdahl.

Honored Advisor

That`s apples and oranges, Clint Lorance was in fear of a ambush by a motorcycle gang that was approaching them at a rapid speed AFTER they`d just went through concertina wire.  IF those were "innocent motorcyclists", they were industrial strength stupid to approach a US military convoy in a war zone.

Veteran Advisor

Did they have bombs or other weapons on them?  Did they stop, get off the bike and walk toward the Americans and then go back when told to do so?  Seems your heroes sure are FEARED of a lot of things and use that as a defense.  Don't motorcycle gangs usually have more than 1 bike and two people???