cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Obama should rely on those experienced generals.

Thank you for serving!  What is your MOS? Most of these folks like mr Deere, have no real idea about the military and the jobs that they do be cause they with very few exceptions chose to grow "cheap" food instead of serving in the military. BTW, I did serve in the Army.

Highlighted
Advisor

Hi fitzy,

I say this rarely because I think when it becomes perfunctory it loses meaning- and is probably tiresome and even offensive to the recipients at times- but, thank you for your service.

Best to you.

Highlighted

Thank you Schnurrbart, as well you hardnox.  I was infantry, easily the best job I've ever had.  Unfortunately, Mr Deere, I am no longer serving.  As much as I loved it, I joined largely for the promise of college tuition money and am currently living out my dream as a geology student, albeit a nontraditional student.  I am pretty close to conservative so that wasn't far from the mark.  I just want to empathetically state for the record that none of the soldiers in our unit, to my knowledge, ever supported or defended him.  We did in fact report him for his crimes because he was endangering not only the local population but our lives as well.  Not just once but multiple times over a series of days.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

once I seen the name Col allen west  I new this story needed more info as he falls into a BA type radical right winger info,,,,. say or print anything before doing any research.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

maybe you should hsve "gave this a pause" before giving your opinium on this. its called rush to judgement common for you.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

image.jpeg

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hobby Sez:

image.jpeg

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The point I was making in that this damned country is too politically correct to ever actually win wars anymore still stands.  The example that I gave had more facts forthcoming in which Fritzy gave in a decent polite, unliberal-like manner and I gladly accepted. 

If you liberals actually had FACTS to go along with the crap you sling at me, perhaps you could change my mind as well.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I`ll say again, give me facts to better support your liberal opinions and you`ll win me over as Fritzy did.  There are a few people unjustly sitting in prison, you as a liberal should be well aware of that.  And people are considered innocent until proven guilty....or is that just a conservative concept?

As facts that were brought forth due to this DISCUSSION perhaps Lt Lorance is justified for sitting in Leavenworth...see what happens when polite people discuss things? Minds sometimes change.