cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Obama skeet shooting

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-i-go-skeet-shooting-all-the-time/article/2519809

Really????   I call BS.  " And I have a profound respect for the traditions of hunting that trace back in this country for generations."  And if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor......I won't raise taxes on anyone making less than 250,000......Blah blah bla...

And the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

20 Replies
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Obama skeet shooting

So what is the problem?

Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

The problem Goop is there are no ends as to what the Girly Man will lie about.  I completely understand you Austrailians snarfin' down his crap sandwiches but some of us Americans are smarter than that.

Samnospam
Advisor

yea, don't believe it
Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

I'll bet girly man Obama skeet shoots with Erkel and Corkey......yup, can you picture that?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Hey! Hot shots, prove it otherwise! You set there and take pot shots, prove he doesn't or lose your credibility! DO IT NOW, OR SHUT THE HELL UP, FOREVER!

Samnospam
Advisor

Two possibilities. 1) skeet shooting is what him and Reggie love call their get togathers or 2) maybe the CIA let's him push the button on a drone launched missile once and a while and they tell him its called skeet shooting.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

The charge was made, prove it wrong? It's like everyother charge against him that hasn't been proved, but the Guns Over People party, want people to hate him so, when it's found to be a lie, they don't appologize, they just say it softer under their breaths. Genuine, nut-jobs.

Samnospam
Advisor

Can you prove he doesn't play skeet with Reggie love.
Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Skeet shooting.....Sheet shooting.....who knows what kind of games the president and his "friends" play in private.