cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Obama skeet shooting

Heard a radio reporter who covers politics for MPR say this morning that it's become  dogma for GOP figures to avoid as much as being seen with Obama.  That a mere photo op can get a Senator or Congressman a primary challenge from the far right

As your post seems to suggest, it has become almost acceptable in far right circles to refer to this man as something less than human.

Not sure that anyone gains from that,.

Samnospam
Advisor

Are you saying gay people are less than human?

bruce MN
Advisor

Dry up.

But surely as would be seen by your compadre here.

Samnospam
Advisor

I didn't see anyone say Obama was less than human. A liar most certainly but that is infinitely human.
Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

I'm sorry Bruce.....I meant to suggest that this human is something less than a man.....who happens to be a habitual liar......who gains from that?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

The charge was made, prove it wrong? It's like everyother charge against him that hasn't been proved, but the Guns Over People party, want people to hate him so, when it's found to be a lie, they don't appologize, they just say it softer under their breaths. Genuine, nut-jobs.

His shooting has nothing to do with him taking away our rifles. He is a proven liar so what ever he says is meaningless.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Heard a radio reporter who covers politics for MPR say this morning that it's become  dogma for GOP figures to avoid as much as being seen with Obama.  That a mere photo op can get a Senator or Congressman a primary challenge from the far right

As your post seems to suggest, it has become almost acceptable in far right circles to refer to this man as something less than human.

Not sure that anyone gains from that,.

Who is this reporter?

bruce MN
Advisor

I heard it over breakfast, around 6:45 or so.  I believe they were speaking with Cokie (sp?) Roberts who is on the early morning news program quite often.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

I heard it over breakfast, around 6:45 or so.  I believe they were speaking with Cokie (sp?) Roberts who is on the early morning news program quite often.

So she just makes this stuff up and you bow down to it as if it is Gospel. The Dpt. of media served it's purpose this morning.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Show me 1 picture of Obama skeet shooting. I can't find one picture of him holding more than a nerf gun.