cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

Obama study of gun control

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/obama-study-concluded-firearms-used-self-defense-import...

“Self-defense can be an important crime deterrent,” concluded a study by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) mandated via executive order by President Barack Obama. The findings also question the effectiveness of gun-control measures. The $10 million study was commissioned by President Barack Obama as part of 23 executive orders he signed in January of 2013. The study’s findings include: - Gun-use is the safest of studied “self-protective strategies,” -

22 Replies

Re: Obama study of gun control

So then all of this amped up garbage about the Democrat Party wanting to take your guns away was just that?

r3020
Senior Advisor

No. They want to ignore the study. They want to reward the Las Vegas animal by giving in to his murderous rampage. Let him change the way we live.

"They"??

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It's working....I looked at an AR-15 today, and put my name on the list for for the bump stock.  Is that a better choice for my moles, than the AK?

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Dems.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Good for you. Glad to see you exercise your second amendment right to keep and bear arms. Get em while you can.

They infers all. You sure?  If not, which ones?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

"they" also known as "the others"

Comes from those who fear