cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Obama the Great

Its enough to bring a tear to a glass eye. Barack Murphy O'Bama takes Ireland by storm.  Not only was he welcomed back as one of the clan but he was reminded of how so many influential people from Ireland have made it big in the US. They were all there; the Murphy's, Casey's, Norris's and dare I say it the Milligan's, to witness his return like the resurrection of Christ.

The festivities flowed across the straights to Mother England and our Lizzie entertained them the same as royalty.  I must say how a crown would look quite imposing on the noggin of Barack Murphy.  It was such a joyous occasion that our Lizzie was invited to another knees up the following night at the expense of the US government.  Those slangful lot of multiculturalists are so generous when it comes to having parties with royalty.  It is almost as if they wished they had some of their own.

The obligatory parade down the street and the laying of a wreath to that poor soldier who no one has identified yet, bought emotions never seen before.  Grown men wept and women threw their babies bodily into the air, just missing the monster wave of hats returning to earth.  The throng of crowds adored the US royal couple throwing themselves and used panties on to the heavily protected cavalcade.  Not only was the crowd caught in the moment but mature trees wilted in unison when the motorcade passed.  Like a royal wedding, it was watched worldwide on TV and especially by the Irish who wanted to travel enmass to Mother England to have it all over again.  Like an election campaign, everyone wore small stickers welcoming home the prodigal Son.

Michelle wasted no time escaping the adoring fans by speaking at a couple of schools. This was truly in the tradition of Princess Diana.  It is almost as if she has taken up wee Diana left off.

Several European countries made it known the US is so lucky to have such an elegant ambassadorial couple.  It has now cemented their future as the most popular US team to visit the old dart.

8 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Obama the Great

Yeah, just gota love that toast to the queen. To bad he thought it was 2008.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Hey, if you had the last two years that Zero had, you would yearn for 2008 again, too.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Gough, a friend in need is a friend indeed.  Ireland is so broke they can`t afford a macaroni sandwhich...."Hey cuz, can ya spare a dime?"

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

In 2008 people voted for Obama to prove they weren`t racist, in 2012 they have to vote against him to prove they aren`t Idiots!  Smiley Very Happy

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: a lot of us cheered to

we all knew we were safer while obamo was drinking at the bar and screwing up toasts to the queen--he would fit in with the likes you any day congrats on  making this so easy--aint this fun

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: GREAT POST!!!!

where all of gooboys BACKERS at ---oops forgot the libs are only good at running -hiding--or failing at war games aint that right surebutt

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: GREAT POST!!!!

None one of you saw the funny side of the post.  I suspected it would all be negative because of most of the racist bigotry  seems to surface when some one on here progresses the Liberal cause.  None of you saw how well written the post was.  Can't see the woods for the trees. huh?  Sad.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:i AGREE

i clearly see how funny the libs are and how racist they are--after clyburn now i see the bigotry