cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: yep helping an obamolite

see the eror of his ways --just ask not so great he will tell you --aint never failed at anything be careful your jealousy is showing again--afterall i have tried to get you to debate me on any co we own but you always run and hide typical demorat

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: yep helping an obamolite

Asked questions but no answer...non exsistent I would gather...give it up and do your homework so you can make something of yourself "taker"....

Frequent Contributor

He starts drinking early in the day, every day!

Don't waste your time trying to understand his crazy posts.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: so you cant debate

confession is good for the soul

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: define taker !!!

and i aint after your wife no matter how many times you post signs bragging of her ability--so define taker PLEASE TRY ME i am having a ball

Highlighted
Advisor

Obama to Top Brass: Will you follow me? Yah.

They claim Obummer has consolidated his power and is in a position to "ram" his program through.  Man LOL That in itself is from Lala Land.  For instance Obummers great power was demonstrated when Nuttsyahoo stood in front of the US Congress and received 27 standing ovation after /while insulting Obummer.

If Obummer was planning on a civil war, who do you suppose would fight for him?  At the time of the War of Northern Aggression the nation was divided by regions, what groups would follow and FIGHT for him?   Try to be rational.

Litmus tests aside, how many "Communists are in our armed forces?   I do not believe the brass and troops would stand by and allow anyone to turn this Nation over to the "Red" chinese.  

Cheney's dummy claimed the Constitution was just a piece of paper when it got in their way, if anything they prepared the way for Dumbo.  And now it's only Obummer who ignores the constitution, ah huh.

But I guess this story is logical and rational and makes perfect since to a genius. 

A relative told me he was asked the question about firing on US citizens back around 1984(?). 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Why China calls Obama "monkey man".

@Craig's Brother wrote:

I should note that the Chinese Government is calling Obama ‘MONKEY MAN’, not because he is Black, but rather because in China, monkeys are treated and controlled 'like puppets'.

Wake up to yourself idiot.  You are growing more paranoid by the day.  John is totally correct and you should take note of it. 

I correct my previous post about you and Mollie - you are siamese twins, in fact?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: way to debate

My info is he is a late teen school boy who obviously listens to his parents a lot. Imagine what  bigoted, ignorant loony his parents are when this is how it has filtered down? He is not so much interested in the betterment of the US or understand how economies run, like CB but they love to inject their two bob's worth to gain some notoriety and it does their ego good too.  Mollie is a little bit more dangerous than Craig's B - he has no brains at all.  CB has a little.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@gough whitlam wrote:

@Craig's Brother wrote:

I should note that the Chinese Government is calling Obama ‘MONKEY MAN’, not because he is Black, but rather because in China, monkeys are treated and controlled 'like puppets'.

Wake up to yourself idiot.  You are growing more paranoid by the day.  John is totally correct and you should take note of it. 

I correct my previous post about you and Mollie - you are siamese twins, in fact?

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/17g3y8/chinese_government_is_calling_obama_monkey_mannot...

http://youtu.be/kzT6X3_Bg9o?t=14m37s

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I am not disputing they said it - I am disgusted you are foolish enough to believe chinese propaganda for your person political gain.  

Furthermore, it matters nothing who calls who anything but I remind you the puppet GWB was to the big Oil guys when he was in power.  I can still hear in my ears how you were deathly silent on that.  You are a freaking hypocrit.  I repeat - wake up to yourself.